Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one tried smashbox cosmetics, they say it's pretty natural and no chemicals?? Is that true??

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love their makeup primer. It's terrific. I was going to buy their foundation, but the girl at Sephora steered me to Forever Makeup for my "mature" skin. Supposedly Hillary C. uses Smashbox. The woman looks good.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
miz doodly:

I got the halo mineral foundation, it actually helps with the wrinkles, they have peptides in the foundation, it's great, I just ordered their lipstick, no lead in it. Can wait to get them.............. I have to order the primer also.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Smashbox is an awesome cosmetics line. I started with their photo finish primer. I also love their eyeshadow trio. They remind me of a sophisticated MAC.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I started with their primer and really liked it. Then I tried their "O-Glow" gel blush, which is full of anti-oxidants and gives a nice, healthy, natural glow to the cheeks. I understand that they have a similar product for the lips and am anxious to try that too.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh!! I go to try the O glow...............I find that by 3 pm my foundation powder is all gone, so I started to put my tinted moisturizer and the holo powder, it stays longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts