Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site completly by accident but can tell already, i'm going to here alot
! I live in the Uk and i am 50 yrs old ....
. My main skin care problem, is open pores and i hate them! As i have aged, they appear to be getting larger. Anyone out there know how to make them smaller? Sue

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome!

What products do you use? If you don't use a Vit C serum I would highly recommend it.

I have found that using Vit C serum has helped my pores tremendously, as has Retin A.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Found this site completly by accident but can tell already, i'm going to here alot
! I live in the Uk and i am 50 yrs old ....
. My main skin care problem, is open pores and i hate them! As i have aged, they appear to be getting larger. Anyone out there know how to make them smaller? Sue
Sue, pretty much the pores your genetics gave you are the ones you get. There are things you can do to make them look smaller, like astringents and exfoliants and Retin-A and fillers, but you can't alter them significantly IMO.

Clinique makes some pore treatments that do a good job making them look better, if you have that brand near you.
Welcome!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sue, pretty much the pores your genetics gave you are the ones you get. There are things you can do to make them look smaller, like astringents and exfoliants and Retin-A and fillers, but you can't alter them significantly IMO.

Clinique makes some pore treatments that do a good job making them look better, if you have that brand near you.
Welcome!
Thanks for your replies
. I already use the Clinique products for pores and yes, they are good. Now i am on the search for a good primer as make up tends to slide off in this warmer weather. Any ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts