Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago I completely stepped out of my world of experience and I went for botox injections. I didn't tell anyone (not even my husband) because they would think I've lost my mind, but I was tired of looking in the mirror and seeing an old woman who couldn't POSSIBLY be me!(I'm 50) I know most of you are MUCH younger but maybe a few of you can relate. Well, about a week later I woke up and wondered why I looked so tired. 2 days after that my eyelids had completely disappeared. It seems my eyebrows dropped so instead of looking like a 50 year old woman I now look like a 50 year old caveman...and PAID to look like this! I went to the web and found you folks and learned I wasn't alone in this experience. I am so grateful to have found you. My bold move into the world of surgery was a flop...(literally)

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome

Wait so your brows dropped because of the Botox injec? Wow that is a shame. I get a total lift when I do it. I do between my brows about every 4 months and just above my brows about every 6 months. I have NEVER had this experience with it. I am so sorry to hear that. How long ago did you have this done? And have you gone back in to the Dr who did it, to show them? I know I would!!

I do understand not telling the husband. I don't tell mine, well.....sometimes, but most times, not.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Agingsucks (great name)!
Welcome!!
Wow! that wasn't supposed to happen!! Did you go back to show them what happened???

I have had Botox and this never happened to me. The good/bad thing is that it wears off, but is there anything they can do for you in the meantime?

We have lots of ideas for you beside Botox...what are your main concerns?

Skin | care | talk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts