1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
She'd be a massive hypocrite for it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
OMG this can't be true! is it photoshop or she has really become that light? this looks like a naughty naughty fellow bleacher

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
The texture of her skin has changed a lot though, so I think she is just exfoliating and wearing sun protection. Never underestimate the power of exfoliation :) She can't be an hypocrite for taking care of her skin and protecting it from cancer.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
The texture of her skin has changed a lot though, so I think she is just exfoliating and wearing sun protection. Never underestimate the power of exfoliation :) She can't be an hypocrite for taking care of her skin and protecting it from cancer.
comparing myself now and before when i wasn't exfoiated, i you make a good point pinkfloss. exfoliation does make a big difference for a few of us. That being said I don't cur what she do but she better give me one of dem headwrapz ..

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oh my 6 year old has been prescribed Eucerin with lactate(lotion and wash) for her mild KP. She has been using it for just one month and she is a lot brighter....not that she cares, she is already caramel. We do sun protection during summer. Exfoliation is the key hun!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I prefer her dark,maybe she shudnt have exfoliated that much. It looks more like she toned as well. The transformation is just too much

·
Registered
965 Posts
When I 1st saw it I did a double take . I thought she was Mc Lyte...lol
I don't like it wen ppl in d limelight make drastic changes. We already know u in a certain way then suddenly u flip on us.......same goes for Jennifer Hudson,her drastic weight loss so didn't go well wit me. A lil shapening up wud have just been perfect but now she's like a different person all together ......#justsaying

·
Registered
564 Posts
She looks good shows that how ppl equate dark skin as ugly. When she always had beautiful features now that she light she look wonderful. Ppl are sick and sad let the woman do wtf she wants.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts