Skin Care Talk banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Whoa hahahaha!!! OMG I'm dead! Lol Edit: watch out now Samsam... Tyra B is an active member here on SCT, I heard...
LoL...you are right. Tyra is one of us. We don't want this thread to disappear now...do we??

·
Registered
334 Posts
I obviously have no issues with India bleaching her skin as I do so myself but I just feel like she could've either just been silent about it or just made some light hearted comment about using a 'new skin care line' as most celebs do when they come out appearing 20 shades lighter instead of tweeting something about the lighting causing her to look that light. I think it's pretty obvious to any real bleachers that she has done something to herself and I believe it was more than just a lil 'exfoliation'. She looks about 3+ shades lighter in the pic. If she didn't bleach then my question is, why did she agree to have this image be the cover of her cd? She clearly sees that her skin is way lighter than before. If didnt bleach and She was really happy with her skin there is no way she would have approved that pic be her album cover. Something doesn't add up.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Edit: watch out now Samsam... Tyra B is an active member here on SCT, I heard...
lol i was talkin about india and not tyra ,tyra shades are all over the place one day she was comparing her skin to bey in her talk show n was like why was bey darker and bey replied that she uses bronzer all over lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
What gets me is some of the posters' comments in that mediaouttake (or whatever they are called). Some of these commenters are some seriously hateful people

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I obviously have no issues with India bleaching her skin as I do so myself but I just feel like she could've either just been silent about it or just made some light hearted comment about using a 'new skin care line' as most celebs do when they come out appearing 20 shades lighter instead of tweeting something about the lighting causing her to look that light. I think it's pretty obvious to any real bleachers that she has done something to herself and I believe it was more than just a lil 'exfoliation'. She looks about 3+ shades lighter in the pic. If she didn't bleach then my question is, why did she agree to have this image be the cover of her cd? She clearly sees that her skin is way lighter than before. If didnt bleach and She was really happy with her skin there is no way she would have approved that pic be her album cover. Something doesn't add up.

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
It sure doesn't add up !! Lol !!

·
Registered
438 Posts
LMFAO this is why if your planing on being famous and getting major work done. you need to get it done BEFORE. I just rolled my eyes when I saw this, I was about to get my hair cut when the story aired. First off let me just say, people in barber shops are such hateful people, now I KNOW some of the people in that shop were bleachers. Once you've lightened/ bleached you just know, from those patchy light area's to the flaky uneven skin falling off like butter. I mean shooo I could go on all day about the signs of bleaching, but these people just took it to the extreme with name calling and some big speech about how black is beautiful.

Yes black is beautiful, and there are all kinds of black shades.

This picture is what goes through my head every, time black people act ratchet and disown each other about skin color.

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·

This picture is what goes through my head every, time black people act ratchet and disown each other about skin color.
this pic is toooo much thoooooo

PS : Even if you do surgery or whatever b4 becoming famous,it still will come out to the press/media at some point

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
LOL! your a mess, I'd like to continue talking but I feel like I've ran across you on just about EVERY thread send me a message next time. I feel like the thread holder is giving me the finger right about now
Lol ur free to post on every thread that like AND THIS IS MY THREAD IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED

·
Registered
438 Posts
Lol ur free to post on every thread that like AND THIS IS MY THREAD IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED
Oh Hey!!! I didn't even notice, so how are you going to have me on your thread and not even break out the cookies. I mean sheeesh, could at least put on some beyonce.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
india looks good she just dont practice what she preach thats all

Its hard for anyone to practise what they preach these days !! Lol !!!
^ THIS.

It doesn't matter if I care or not. But I could see how people feel about that considering she (popular) songs are "I am not my hair blah blah" and she is marketed as the afro "love yourself" free spirit artist.

LOL I thought this thread was new

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Quote: Originally Posted by PinotNoir

It doesn't matter if I care or not. But I could see how people feel about that considering she (popular) songs are "I am not my hair blah blah" and she is marketed as the afro "love yourself" free spirit artist.

LOL I thought this thread was new

Looooooolzzzzz,wasn't that her one hit wonder
still love that song tho

61 - 80 of 95 Posts