Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
body wash!! body scrub!!! body polish!!! i have it all!!! but never soap.... always slips out of my hand and drops or when it gets really small its hard to use.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like body wash too. expecially if you share a bathroom with other people its kind of gross to have to share a bar of soap that other people are touching, rubing on their bodies, getting bits of hair dirt, makrup and skin stuck in it... but its also just as gross if you are the only one using the bar of soap. its just cleaner and neater to to squeeze your soap out of a bottle.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I agree with the others. Body Wash and/or Body Scrubs.

You know Kim....I would have never survived the Navy...it was the Navy right? I probably would have been the first to break down and cry....and the 2nd and the 3rd - LOL! Wow to you girl! And a BIG thank you!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Body wash is better in my opinion because with soaps you just dont get the scrubbing power.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thank you Kim.

As for me I prefer body wash-unless I feel really yucky for some reason I think soap will wash away the bad better.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I actually prefer soap. I'm not so good with bodywashes as most of them tend to be moisterizing and I already have oily skin... Unless it has the little bitty scrubby thingies in it. It kinda doesn't matter though since I have this awesome exfoliating loofah thingy. It's awesome! I got it from Wal-Mart for like $2 or $3. It's antibacterial and doesn't tear like the other ones do.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I actually prefer soap. I'm not so good with bodywashes as most of them tend to be moisterizing and I already have oily skin... Unless it has the little bitty scrubby thingies in it. It kinda doesn't matter though since I have this awesome exfoliating loofah thingy. It's awesome! I got it from Wal-Mart for like $2 or $3. It's antibacterial and doesn't tear like the other ones do.
Daiyumi - oily skin still needs moisturization.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Bar of soap. I don't like body washes, they feel slimey and like they don't wash off completely and I still feel dirty even after a long shower when using them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to agree with Freddy. I'm a big fan of bar soap. I just never really feel clean with a body wash. Not to mention needing to buy and replace loofahs on a constant basis. I just can't be bothered.

<Edited>
I forgot to mention though that I <3 body scrubs. If anyone out there hasn't tried a scrub I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think its best to have a combination of both soap and body wash. If body wash does not make you feel clean enough dont use it. Personally I kind of rotate them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I prefer soap. I like using handmade soaps. Sometimes I do it myself. It is lot's of fun and you know what is inside your soap. If I got time, I do it with honey and milk. Much better than body wash from supermarket.You can find soap making tutorial everywhere on internet

1 - 20 of 42 Posts