Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME: how is dodo working for you? How is the soap? the lotion? i received mine today and upon opening it and peeking in, i saw small stick like orangey yellow pieces in there. Is that normal or is this a bad batch? May i inquire , how long until you started noticing results using both soap and cream/lotion? Would New Light Zaban or Labijanaise work on my knuckles/elbows/back/knees? Or do i need to mix any of those creams with something more powerful? Also how many jars of dodo have you used so far to see results? Will the dodo soap work on my permatan back and forearms?
@2toned - I love Dodo soap and I rotate it amongst my soaps. It exfoliates good. I'm not using Dodo cream/lotion buh when I did twas way back when the Picos one was around.I was using the cream mixed with its Dodo oil and a full bottle of f&w ka serum and it lightened me fine and fast... Used it for about 7 months then stopped when Dodo by Picos stopped coming. IMO, the Picos was better than the Dodo Cosmetics one ...

I used newlight zaban cream alongside gng, try with labidjanaise and tell us, But I am sure it will work ...

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME: I diy myself: ProdermaLIght HQ 10% + Hypprogel + Maxi Light Cream + Beverley Hills ASDM Maximum Strength. I saw more looking at the four corners of my room than i did with this mixture. Then again my skin doesnt budge much for anything. I used the hypprogel on my lips and it helped. Below is a picture of my hand that I got PIH from occluding. his hand, even prior to PIH was always darker than the other and i just want it to be the same color as my other hand. The knuckles are darker than they appear in this picture. Would New Light Zaban, Labi or Dodo help?

View attachment 19553
@2toned --The stuff you mixed is "individually" good... i.e. some things conflict when mixed bcos you mess with the ph and the actives balances ....
For instance, I see no reason why 10% HQ wudnt lighten you good. Mixing it with Maxilight which is a lesser HQ% dilutes the HQ % all together. You're better off layering or alternating or eliminating some stuff. ASDM Beverly Hills is a good one though.

For your knuckles, you're better off using Dodo, try occluding with it. @pinksunshine got great results with it. Use the newlight zaban cream for just 7 days and then stop. This is enough to induce peeling. Dont overdo it bcos we dont want your pih aggravating with SA burns ....

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@ Aime: okay thanks again. Where can i get Zaban from a reputable source that wont be a fake?
Perhaps @moon maiden and others is better placed to answer this bcos I got mine locally ....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hi, I just asked her and she does not remember well,but she is sure the only major change in her regimen was dodo and that's when she started to develop nasty stretch marks. Dodo lightens well and people's skin are different, but I feel like they are hiding suspicious ingredients in their products and the users will eventually notice after sometime.
I also know someone who got white dots and stretchies from Dodo though she'd mixed some Oranvate gel+cream into the Dodo so I thought twas the steroid betamethasone + clobetasol that gave her the stretch marks ... Did your friend add anything to the Dodo? Bcos if not, then the possibility of it being a "stretchmarks developer" is certain ... @Glowlover

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hi guys, so I bought a Fair and White aha-2 soap and it says on the box "Made in France" instead of hydroquinone free. I am wondering if I got a fake or not and I am already scared to use it. So please please help me out here.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts