Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of them? Have you used any effective ones. I just bought the maxitone soap and I kinda like it and it smells good.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey Ladydanielle, I have been wondering the exact same thing. But, my guess would be to receive any benefits we would have to let it sit and dry on our skin first before rinsing it off in order to get more benefits, I may be wrong but this is my guess.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i saw some on ebay but LNL told me not to buy them b/c there they aren't absorbed by the skin throgh soaps and that the soaps are black so you cant tell if the HQ is good anyway,,, what soaps were you looking @?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i bought the maxitone one. It is like a wheat color and has hq and shea butter. Smells like shea butter. I'm not expecting good hq penetration from it but I thought it might boost results. If you guys say none obsorbs than its a waste and I'll go back to a aha/bha soap

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi !which BHA/AHA soap do u use? Ive heard good things bout clear essence..and hiyas which contains latic acid..anyone used these?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
The HQ in these soaps in not on the skin long enough to absorb. It all goes own the drain like any so-called magical ingredients in shampoos.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The HQ in these soaps in not on the skin long enough to absorb. It all goes own the drain like any so-called magical ingredients in shampoos.
That's what I kinda figured. However, if you find one at reasonable amount then it couldn't hurt using it to boost your effect. I wouldn't go out and spend $10.00 dollars on soaps w/ HQ in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts