Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a G about getting n the pool while using RA and peeling?? do you think it might irritate my skin?? specially that it feel so thin after using he previous ingredients ?

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
I have a G about getting n the pool while using RA and peeling?? do you think it might irritate my skin?? specially that it feel so thin after using he previous ingredients ?
Your totally safe swimming while using RA.......I do. I also sit in the spa with no issues. Only thing you have to avoid is the sun!!

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
I have order RA from : https://www.premiumrxdrugs.com/index.php/,but my son who is a DR think I should not trust any product from over seas ,I would like to know who do I trust,I like to save money off course ,any one know how much is the cost from pharmacy in the USA
Ask your son for a prescription for it and get it at your pharmacy. I have used All Day Chemist for years with no issues as many here have as well.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=retin+a

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi there, does ANYONE know where I can buy retin A/tretinoin cream in the U.K. Finding it very hard and I don't want to buy from ADC as I don't trust their site/payment method I just want to use PayPal

Thanks

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'm finding it difficult to source online in the US as well. The seller I used to get it from no longer has it. I don't want to do ADC either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the info, Gym! I made a massive purchase of Retin-A cream in my most recent trip to Egypt but lost the bag :loser:.

On a side note: I know that gels are generally preferred but I must say I prefer the creams. I find them to be somehow less harsh.

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
Thanks for the info, Gym! I made a massive purchase of Retin-A cream in my most recent trip to Egypt but lost the bag :loser:.

On a side note: I know that gels are generally preferred but I must say I prefer the creams. I find them to be somehow less harsh.
Oh NO, you lost the bag with the goods in them,,,,,,,,,that's horrible!! Cream works better for those with dry skin

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just wanted to share my experience buying Retin-A in the US in case it helps someone else out and they are afraid to do it online.

Buying:
I bought three tubes of Retino A Cream - .05% (I'm just starting off using prescription Retinol and just was using milder store versions before and my skin can handle new treatments pretty well). The price was $15.98 for the 3 tubes of retino A and shipping was $15. So my total was $30.98, which didn't seem too bad at all (just over $10 a tube).

Ordering:
I bought from https://www.alldaychemist.com/ even though I was a bit concerned about sourcing and the payment. They don't use Paypal or take cards and you need to give them your banking info. I payed on March 4th and my payment was accepted March 5th. So the $ went through just fine though and I haven't had any issues with payment.

Shipping Time:
On March 6th my order was dispatched and the product arrived on March 24th.

So as a first time buyer from All Day Chemist, I for sure recommend them. Thanks everyone on this forum for being so helpful!

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
I just wanted to share my experience buying Retin-A in the US in case it helps someone else out and they are afraid to do it online.

Buying:
I bought three tubes of Retino A Cream - .05% (I'm just starting off using prescription Retinol and just was using milder store versions before and my skin can handle new treatments pretty well). The price was $15.98 for the 3 tubes of retino A and shipping was $15. So my total was $30.98, which didn't seem too bad at all (just over $10 a tube).

Ordering:
I bought from https://www.alldaychemist.com/ even though I was a bit concerned about sourcing and the payment. They don't use Paypal or take cards and you need to give them your banking info. I payed on March 4th and my payment was accepted March 5th. So the $ went through just fine though and I haven't had any issues with payment.

Shipping Time:
On March 6th my order was dispatched and the product arrived on March 24th.

So as a first time buyer from All Day Chemist, I for sure recommend them. Thanks everyone on this forum for being so helpful!
Thanks so much for coming back to share how well your experience was @catbe I too have nothing but great things to say about ADC, they have always been very professional and delivered in a timely manner. I am glad you had faith and believed what I was saying, now you are a witness to it as well :icon_cheers::thankyou:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks so much for coming back to share how well your experience was @catbe I too have nothing but great things to say about ADC, they have always been very professional and delivered in a timely manner. I am glad you had faith and believed what I was saying, now you are a witness to it as well :icon_cheers::thankyou:
This forum has been so helpful to me, so I'm glad I can help!

Quick update:

It's the real deal Retin A for sure! I used three nights in a row (pea sized amount after waiting 20 minutes since washing my face) and started peeling a bit on morning of day three around my chin, nose, and a bit on my forehead.

I'm going to break for three days and then apply again. I'm using a mild exfoliator and adding jojoba oil to my daily moisturizer to help balance out the initial drying/peeling.

Feeling out if I just want to use it 2-3 times a week and slowly build up or if something better will work for my skin type...(I know folks on this forum have different methods based on how their skin handles it). But it's doing its clearly job, and I'm looking forward to the results, especially for such a great price :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Now I feel much better ordering from them! They seem to be the safe choice and products are actually being delivered.:yes:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Gymrat, how are you doing ? it has been a while I came here because of school. So as a starter what percentage should I start with ?

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
Hi Gymrat, how are you doing ? it has been a while I came here because of school. So as a starter what percentage should I start with ?
Long time no see @oluomo, how are you??? If you are just starting out a great one to start with is .04 or .05% gel version. I hope things are going well for you, don't stay away so long :knuddel:

41 - 60 of 74 Posts