Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Long time no see @oluomo, how are you??? If you are just starting out a great one to start with is .04 or .05% gel version. I hope things are going well for you, don't stay away so long :knuddel:
Hi, I am doing well how about you? nursing school is taking all my time. I am trying to start lightening again. I have been using the one from the ordinary , but I was told it is not as good as Retin A. Thanks for always responding

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm finding it difficult to source online in the US as well. The seller I used to get it from no longer has it. I don't want to do ADC either.
KristyC if you find someone in the USA let me know. I use to get mine from Jennifer1911 for about 7yrs, but can't find her!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
All Day Chemist is easy to order from I've used them several times never any issues.
Just ordered for ADC a couple of days ago, it was easy. Haven't gotten my product yet, so I'll see later how everything goes :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi @gymrat!! Hope all is well. :) Not sure if you know or not but thought I’d ask. LOL I just went to restock my RA with ADC and it seems like the price has had a huge jump!! Did they double/triple their prices recently??
TIA

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
Hi @gymrat!! Hope all is well. :) Not sure if you know or not but thought I’d ask. LOL I just went to restock my RA with ADC and it seems like the price has had a huge jump!! Did they double/triple their prices recently??
TIA
Long time no see @MrsBurney2015 yes ADC raised their prices, just like everything else in the world right now (n). Even with raising prices, its still relatively cheap. They do send out coupons and sales often so do keep checking, so you can catch a deal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
TIA
@gymrat I know! But I’m always lingering around! :p Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind!! I actually need feedback on a recipe I want to make but I don’t have all the ingredients and I’m hoping that I can still make it but just a different version. I’ll crest a post for feedback!! As always, thank you for all your help!

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
@gymrat I know! But I’m always lingering around! :p Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind!! I actually need feedback on a recipe I want to make but I don’t have all the ingredients and I’m hoping that I can still make it but just a different version. I’ll crest a post for feedback!! As always, thank you for all your help!
Your very welcome, and no, you weren't loosing your mind. Guess we should have stocked up before they raised the prices ;) great to see you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Awe, it’s nice to be back. Life ya know. LOL Yes!! We totally should have. If only we had known....sigh. I actually have 2 recipes that I threw together bored one day and wanting to use some stuff before it went bad. Can I message you then and get your feedback or I can post them, just wasn’t sure which area to do that it!

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
Awe, it’s nice to be back. Life ya know. LOL Yes!! We totally should have. If only we had known....sigh. I actually have 2 recipes that I threw together bored one day and wanting to use some stuff before it went bad. Can I message you then and get your feedback or I can post them, just wasn’t sure which area to do that it!
Yes of course! message me anytime (y)

61 - 74 of 74 Posts