Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molweni, Dumelang, Sanibonani, Lotjani, Hello!

I am from RSA (Johannesburg) and
I thought we needed a new SA skin lightening thread where we could share skin care routines, suppliers and advice one another.

I am still doing my research “lurking” trying to find safe skin lightening products. I tried a Glutathione serum and let me tellssss you! I am breaking out 💔 I also suffer from acne. I had cleared it out with Eucerin products and I was currently just dealing with the stubborn acne scarring, however, this serum jusss broke me TF out!!!
Any ideas on what I could use that I could find locally.
my Skin tone is a Mac NC44 and I would like to even out and get to a NC40.

·
Administrator
33,895 Posts
Perfect love it!! Was going to say we already have a Africa forum but it looks like you found it thank you and welcome!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Molweni, Dumelang, Sanibonani, Lotjani, Hello!

I am from RSA (Johannesburg) and
I thought we needed a new SA skin lightening thread where we could share skin care routines, suppliers and advice one another.

I am still doing my research “lurking” trying to find safe skin lightening products. I tried a Glutathione serum and let me tellssss you! I am breaking out 💔 I also suffer from acne. I had cleared it out with Eucerin products and I was currently just dealing with the stubborn acne scarring, however, this serum jusss broke me TF out!!!
Any ideas on what I could use that I could find locally.
my Skin tone is a Mac NC44 and I would like to even out and get to a NC40.
Hi. Which glutathione serum? There's different ones, some are just for knees or wash off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. Which glutathione serum? There's different ones, some are just for knees or wash off.
I used Face Fresh Glutathione serum.
the seller advised that it can be used for face and body. I need to ensure I do not use more than two drops on my face with each application.
A friend of mine recommended it, it removed all of her dark acne spots and lightened her face. I was just hoping it would work for me too 😭🥺

·
Registered
482 Posts
I used Face Fresh Glutathione serum.
the seller advised that it can be used for face and body. I need to ensure I do not use more than two drops on my face with each application.
A friend of mine recommended it, it removed all of her dark acne spots and lightened her face. I was just hoping it would work for me too 😭🥺
O might be the ingredients.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts