Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long are you ladies, if you are doing TCA peels, waiting to do your next peel? 3 weeks? 4?? Just wondering!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
2-3 I am waiting 3 now. I want to really be healed well before doing it again. All pink is gone

·
Registered
713 Posts
How long are you ladies, if you are doing TCA peels, waiting to do your next peel? 3 weeks? 4?? Just wondering!!
sandia1...according to the direction sheet from MUAC it states 3 to 4 weeks, that's my plan. I have not ordered my second peel because I am still debating what strength to get.

·
Administrator
33,845 Posts
I normally wait anywhere between 4-6 weeks. You really need to make sure your skin is able to handle it. Do not do it if you have any sensitivity or redness.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, ladies!
I did the rest of my face with the 25%. Boy did it frost quickly after about a minute after the second layer (the first layer I left on about 3 mins.) WOW. It burned but since it frosted so quickly, it wasn't nearly as bad as layering the 12.5% 4 times. I can't wait to see the end results. I'm thinking I'm going to need a few peels to see real results with the "deeper" fine lines. I don't much care about the lines on my forehead- they aren't bad. But I want the ones my by mouth to, if not go AWAY, at least fade considerably. My face is so tight tonight. I did the 25% last night. No pain today; just a lot of swelling!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts