Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these yesterday and i have no idea how to use them. Theyre just little red capsules shaped like fish or something and it has no instuctions. They supposedly help split ends and strengthen your hair or something. I don't know why i bought them, i always get kinda silly in Boots and nearly buy them out of stock.

Anyway, are you meant to just put this stuff on the ends of your hair or the top or anywhere? I dont think theres enough in to put it all over your head, because thats probably what i would've done had i not tried to use my common sense.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I have seen these little gems red capsules in Boots today. The instructions are not very clear but what I understood is you have to shampoo, condition hair and then apply half of capsule to the ends of ur towel dried hair only, not the whole head. After your hair has dried, apply the remaining solution to the ends again. If your hair is thick and long, better use 1 whole capsule when hair is wet and 1 whole capsule when hair is dry.

hope this helps

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes wow thankyou ive asked this question all over the place and no ones given me a straight forward answer yet! You can have some rep power thankyou

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would recommend on the ends (mid-shaft to ends).

However, keep in mind, that nothing removes splitting ends EXCEPT a haircut - the ends will eventually split up the shaft and 'pop-off'.

This will only 'disguise' the problem by coating the hair down to 'mend' the split ends, but will return once the product is washed off.

It is very similar to gloss/silicone drops for the hair.

But, they do help the hair look better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts