Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I use Zout as a pre treat before I put it in the washer. In emergencies I love Tide to Go. ....gets most stains out completely.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
The best laundry staples to have on hand are Dylon products. I use a few of them faithfully for many different laundry issues I might have.

DYLON

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tide for me too. Lately there is a product called Vanish in the market. Still waitin to try it though... Has anyone tried it?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
LOL,LOL,LOL tells you where our minds are!!! Laundry, story of my life!!

You can't just say "does anyone know of any spot remover products" and expect us to think sun spots, age spots, etc. Of course this is a skin care site, but stick around and you will see we talk about MORE than just skincare-

Sorry, clublimers if you were asking about a spot product for your skin-I was in laundry mode.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Guess what.. I had first replied thinking that she meant skin spots. But after that when I saw others talk about laundry spots.. I edited my post
LOL

·
Registered
209 Posts
Because I can be such a messy person when someone mentions 'spot remover' I automatically think laundry too. Sorry Clublimers.

I had one spot on my face and all I used was the DIY C serum and Retin-A. It took a few weeks but it is gone. Previously I think I bought everything on the market to get rid of it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
funnily enough i use toothpaste. dont' get that many spots now...but toothpaste did the job when i had an acne problem

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tide is the best for laundry - I think.

I love Clear by Obagi for spots on face *brownish. But then they tend to turn pink and stay that way?

What I need is Pink Spot remover.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use Origins "On The Spot", costs £10 a bottle, it looks tiny but lasts for ages- you put a little on a spot and it fades and disappears in a day or so- at worst a few days and thats only if there are scar or torn skin issues. Or use when you feel the spot coming to stop it ever appearing.

·
Registered
419 Posts
This is in the skin care forum so doesn't she mean spots on the skin?
YIKES...
sorry about that! I should have asked what kind of spots and where...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts