Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new this forum and I'm going to start the Obagi products tomorrow. I'm a little scared because it does sound like I'm going to have to face at least 6 weeks of horrible skin and it also sounds quite painful. I think its definitely worth it because my pigmentation marks seem to be getting worst as each week goes by. still terrified though!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to hear how you have got on. I just started the nu-derm system earlier this week. At first I though, hey, no problem but after four days I am hoping I don't get all the worst side affects that I have read about. Not too bad yet but a bit sore. I had been using Retin A .05% for a good while.

As a positive thought, I can see that there is a definite improvement already - I guess that's incentive!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcom to the both of you. Please keep us posted on your results. Good or bad we all want to hear how it goes. Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Mony,

Many thanks! I will try to let you know how htings go. I am determined to stick with it. ?? I hope so. One can never tell if it gets too bad but the improvement side of things does offer an awful lot of promise. It is just a question of whether or not the tight/peeling side of things subsides. I do wish an Obagi user out there could tell me if it does.

Take care,
Ducky

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, could you tell me which products you are using. I buy from skinstore.com. there seem to be many in the nu-derm system. cleanser, toner, sunscreen etc, etc. Are you using them all or just some????

thanks so much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts