Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soooo i decided that i'm going to start over with my HQ/RA regimen. cuz i think the .1%RA was too strong for me and it has irritated my arms and kinda the sides of my body. my arms and part of my body is like realllyy really red...idk if that a red undertone or whatever but it itches at times. and its soooooooo dry, even i put lotion. idk if this is what is supposed to be happening but i'm going to order .05% RA on sunday.
oh and i'm still doing my face, my face is fine and used too the .1%.

do you know how long it's going to take my body to heal so i can start over?
also what is the best body moisturizer? cuz my body is extremely dry! or what will speed my healing process so i can hurry up and start over.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
a week, two weeks max for body skin to heals, first degree burns heal very quickly if taken care of properly, which means NO products other than slight moisturizer and no HOT shower, tepid or lukewarm is good enough. Eucerin is a great body moisturizer, the one I recommended that you invest in, teh Original Lotion 16 ounce pump bottle, can be used on the face and body.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
395 Posts
thanks i'm going to buy some right now
Manay, please do be sure to listen to LNL's advice, do not try and rush this. I think karenev posted something about her experiences with ra/hq.

if you dont let your skin heal properly, you'll end up worse off. ra tends to irritate gentler parts of the body. Inside of arms, inside of legs, neck and folds of legs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts