Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is now morning here is Australia, and I am still getting the error msg I was getting last night when I try to join ADC.

'Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'allday'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/webadmin/alldaychemist.com/html/order/getuser12.php on line 3 Could not connect: Access denied for user 'allday'@'localhost' (using password: YES)'

I am so frustrated! I desperately want to order. Has anyone else had this problem? I get as far as entering my user name which it says 'is available', then tab down to the next field and before I even choose my password, I get this error.

Help!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Response to the email I sent:

RE:

Dear Member

Thank you for writing to us.

We confirm the receipt of your message and will get back to you within two working days.

We appreciate your patience.

With warm regards

ANUJ

We value relationships...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi you two, sorry you are going through this. I've experienced problems on their website too when I was placing an order. They will respond, just give them time. If you're still having problems or they take long to respond, let us know.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I placed my order! Yaaaaay!! I had to trick the form and fill it out backwards, of all things, but it finally worked! I ordered 6 tubes of Melalite HQ4% and 6 tubes of 0.05% Retin-A. I hope the 0.05% will be strong enough. I need my dark face gone! I am soooooo sick of it! Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel your pain! I was so frustrated last night. Try filling in the form backwards, sounds silly I know but it worked for me! Good luck

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
give it a couple day and start fresh, ADC often goes into overload and heats up with all the orders and exchanging on the web that it acts out through the errors we see.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts