Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an item to prevent decollete wrinkles, I don't want a cream, a lotion or potion. I already spend waaay to much time getting ready for bed and putting too much goop on as it is!!! I have been looking online for items to use such as silicone patches that are put between the girls or bra that would look good in a bondage scene (the bra pulls the girls to the far left or the far right and it looks like a torture device.) There is another contraption that goes around your neck and you gradually add layers of padding and I'm afraid I might choke on that sucker. Has anybody had a good/beneficial result with anything to prevent wrinkles
The most humane of the above mentioned items are the silicone spreader patch and it is $40.00CAD and it has to be replaced every month!

I have spent several hours tonight thinking about a solution to my problem and the best thing I have come up with is to buy a piece of 2" PVC pipe and put it between the girls when I go to bed, I haven't come up with a solution how to keep the PVC pipe in place yet.

Please let me know what you have found that helps you, thanks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: I made it sound like the PVC pipe should only be 2" but what I should have said the pipe should 2" in diameter I haven't determined how long it should be until I figure out how to hold the pipe in place. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

·
Registered
330 Posts
kitskid, I've been thinking about the same thing (the wrinkles, not the pipe!).
At the moment I'm trying to train myself to sleep on my back instead of on my side as I read somewhere that this would help to stop them getting any worse.

Somebody PLEASE give us a solution that really works.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
By the way, my mom who is nearly 70 has chest wrinkles something terrible and on top of that the most severe sun damage I have ever seen. She was visiting last week and I did 2 layers of 30% TCA on her. She said the first layer stung a little but it did not frost at all. The second layer stung much more and frosted a little. I am waiting now for her to get back from vacation to see how it went for her.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I know that you are not looking for yet another potion, but I am just now starting to notice some wrinkles in the chest area. I am having some success in this battle by using Bio Oil! Some of us on the forum say that they have not seen any improvement of scars by using it, but I apply the Bio Oil at night mainly due to the fact that sunscreen is a MUST for daytime and it is just too many steps in my morning routine to apply, but at night, after my retin-a treatment, I wait about an hour and apply this just before bed. I am seeing a noticeable difference in the wrinkles in the chest area!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
By the way, my mom who is nearly 70 has chest wrinkles something terrible and on top of that the most severe sun damage I have ever seen. She was visiting last week and I did 2 layers of 30% TCA on her. She said the first layer stung a little but it did not frost at all. The second layer stung much more and frosted a little. I am waiting now for her to get back from vacation to see how it went for her.
I did my two layer after her! It is peeling, I had the same experience. They say it is very thinn skin but severe sun-damage makes skin a lot thicker than I think they even realise. I will say my legs, from double layered 30% TCA peels are STILL peeling almost a week and a half later. My decolletage looks better but splotchy not sure how it will go. I noticed with my arms, they peeled and looked MUCH better, then they peeled MORE and looked better, then they flaked and are still flaking and looking better. I am using a string aha on top of Xtendlife. The crepe-paper look is tighter than ever and I believe you saw the photos of how white and clear they were post peel. It was amazing considering they were SEVERELY sun-damaged with serious freckles, blotchiness, uneven pigment and worse. My hands went from having granny hands from sun-damage to having the hands of a 20 something again.

TCA done right is great but frosting is a MUST if you want to see the real improvement. I have devised an idea for a product, so if anyone knows a chemist send them my way! I am convinced there is a way to hone the benefits of TCA with a less painful and more "all over the body" experience. As many of you know I did head to toe recently. I will be taking some time off from it then may do another round but I have to say, so far the improvement has taken YEARS off me.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
OK dudettes listen up.

What causes decollete wrinkles?
>sun exposure and UV damage
>sleeping all scrunched up on your side or stomach
>gravity pulling them down
>loss of muscle tone and loss of subq tissue

What can be done to get rid of them?
>Peels/Retin-A/Vit C serum
>Sunscreen
>SLEEP ON YOUR BACK!
>Hike them up
>Moisturize
>Pump up those muscles
>Massage to improve the tissue health

Treat your decollete just like your face!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6 Posts
In our country we have somthing that is called la Decollette. You can choose english language and maybee they ship international or you can make one your self. links ar not allowed for me so ... look on the wordwideweb dot decollette dot nl

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am glad to here others are concerned, I do sleep on my back for 90% of the time but I can't break the habit of sleeping on my side in the morning!!! I have done a TCA peel 12.5% but it is real nasty when the TCA migrates into my boobage! My girls have not seen the sun for sooo many years so that is not the problem. Now as for drooping - they do, and I am rather well endowed and they really are hangers!!! It is when I sleep on my side that they really smoosh together thus causing my problem. The reason I thought that the PVC pipe might work - it would act like a nice tunnel between the girls, do you understand??

I checked on dental's the sight is in German (I think) and I cannot see how to get English text.

Lexi
I have a silicone baking sheet, is that what she uses? I could roll it into a tube and make a tunnel with that...but it is soft, wouldn't the "tunnel" collapse from the weight of the girls squashing them?

Oh, and by the way I have been moisturizing there for years and I use Retin A about twice a week, my skin is sensitive there!

The festive season is coming up and I have some cute tops I want to wear!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
She uses the silicone sheets used to reduce scarring, sleeps with it in place and for her age it looks good. I have been an avid topless sunbather so the girls also got the tca and it is NOT pretty as you point out. I look like I was purposely set alight and am suffering varying 3rd degree burns in areas!

That said, having done the double 30% there I will say the peeling has been quick (did legs over a week ago and nowhere near peeled). I am already in a good peel but I know from hands/arms I will first peel the layers, then the freckles will start to "deep peel" (they come off like scabs and leave small areas that are red and almost seem to be bleeding) then I will flake. That is the pattern I have followed. I have found nothing else to be as effective in reversal.

As for sleeping on the back---try it hate it please find me another option! I am with you on that side thing, at some point I migrate!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know, I was reading on one of the forums the other day and some guy said being a girl is easier than being a guy because guys have to shave everyday, balderdash!!!! Guys don't have to be concerned about getting wrinkles in between bosum.

So Lexi what scarring are you talking about
my boobs squish together and I get wrinkles between them...are we talking about two different things???

I must admit I have not exercised my boobs - that sounds soooo weird, any way I do not exercise my boobs because they might get bigger! I can't even imagine how to exercise the girls!!!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG! I wonder if I am going to get the boot for talking about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
You know, I was reading on one of the forums the other day and some guy said being a girl is easier than being a guy because guys have to shave everyday, balderdash!!!! Guys don't have to be concerned about getting wrinkles in between bosum.

So Lexi what scarring are you talking about
my boobs squish together and I get wrinkles between them...are we talking about two different things???

I must admit I have not exercised my boobs - that sounds soooo weird, any way I do not exercise my boobs because they might get bigger! I can't even imagine how to exercise the girls!!!!!!
NONO!!! Scarring is often treated with silicone sheets or more commonly gels now. BUT the sheets are best (occlusive silicone sheeting) it is medically called. This minimises scarring for injuries BUT seems to also help smooth out her wrinkles.

You are talking about the same thing. I used to love my cleavage, now it looks like a cross between some dried out drought area in Africa and the Grand Canyon! It is looking better though!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Decollette Pads

What will keep the thing in place when you sleep all hunched up on your side?
Thanks fawnie, I checked into these pads and they are sticky and they only last on month and they cost $40.00CAD...and I always go to bed with so much goop on they probably won't stick on me. I bought Frownies and they won't stay either because of the products I put on my face at night! Besides, I don't want to fork out $40.00 a month!

Are you asking me how my pipe device is going to stay on
If you are I am still working on that one...I have to get my eye checked at the doctors in half an hour (I got Viterol in it and it is worse today) and I am going to buy some PVC pipe when I'm out, there is a Home Depot on the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I checked on dental's the sight is in German (I think) and I cannot see how to get English text.
It is Dutch actually
but the languages look simular
On the right side of the website you have

Zoeken: (means search)

and under that

Selecteer taal: Meaning select language

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts