Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another good reason to quit smoking is that it can cause wrinkles around the mouth area, from all those times you wrapped your lips around a ciggy. Avoid drinking with a straw too, whenever possible.

·
Registered
38 Posts
yup you are right but occasionally drinking with straw won't cause i guess... it will be face exercise.

·
Registered
224 Posts
hmm I never though about straws causing wrinkles. Thanks for that tip!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Seriously, you have lots more things to worry about when you're smoking than wrinkles around your mouth. People who smokes understand fully the risks by now right and if it's one your pleasure in life, it's your own choice and by all means enjoy it. If you want to live longer, break those bad habits. Not just because of those darn wrinkles.

Gosh, we have became a society of beauty and health freaks, the straws is a limit. Do not eat this, do not drink that, do not, and donuts ... Do any of us remember all those do nots when we were kids, all the stupid things we did ? And how much joy it was ?

If you keep watching everything out there, you'll stop enjoying life and become just a slave. Growing old is a part of life and no amount of care can keep you wrinkles free forever. Smiles a lot can cause wrinkles, but by all means enjoy it and forget about those little wrinkles. Enjoy those what you do, a few wrinkles from your smiles is like the holes in the fine cheese. Doesn't stop it from tasting good, au contraire.

Grow old gracefully, not painfully.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, I never smoked in my life and those upper lip wrinkles are my worst enemy! They come with age and pursing my lips when I get upset.

I do remember Sarah Palin demanding a straw always. Despite her other faults she is smoking good looking for her age. Maybe she was concerned with those diet cokes staining her pearly whites?

Now I wished I had kept fawnies or tape over my upper lip when I slept...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts