Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im turning 18 this summer and i have lots of strech marks wich i have had for about 2 years and a few that iv gaind like a few months ago ... anyways they are the reason why i havent been to the beach for over 2 years and why im never in gym class.. my confidence is on 0 right now becuse of these dam strech marks
... anways im about 1.97 cm tall and my weight is about 88kg's So im aware i gaind the marks cus of my height.. here are some pics of my strech marks ... sorry if i spelled wrong im from sweden. hope i can get some good answer that can help me / Thanks! ..

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi! Freddy, our fitness guru, answered a question similar to your problem a while ago. He said that some body-builders get these as a result of rapid muscle build and that nothing needs to be done. If you keep them out of the sun they will eventually fade. Some ppl use vitamin E oil but this isn't a proven cure.

Check out the "Scars and Stretchmarks" forum here for more ideas!! Welcome!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hate to break the bad news.. But there is no absolute solution to stretch marks. No matter what you do, they cannot be eliminated completely. This is because they are tears in the skin tissues which cannot be repaired. However, there are skin care products that help to lighten these marks. You can try using them..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for ure answers but the thing is they are still realy pinkish and iv had most of them for over 2 years and i wonde it there is any lotion or something that can make them fade faster... and i taught tanning would make them less noticable ??

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok thanks for ure answers but the thing is they are still realy pinkish and iv had most of them for over 2 years and i wonde it there is any lotion or something that can make them fade faster... and i taught tanning would make them less noticable ??
There are products that help to lighten stratech marks. Try Super Serum by iS Clinical. That has helped me.. Also you can look for products containing hydroquinone (a skin lightening agent).

Pls dont consider tanning (neither sun tanning nor artificial). The UV rays of the sun can cause more harm to the skin and caise further damage.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome Jaokin, there are some creams out on the market that may help you. One is called Trilastin, the other is Strivectin SD. They both have good reviews, they may not make the stretchmakrs totally disapear, but they should help fade them. Look them up on the net! Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
just tell chicks they are scares from bar fights?
you took the words right out of my mouth

I honestly don't think they look all that bad. I have a friend who has them and he looks like he'd ben burnt with a branding iron :/ I actually asked him how he got them >.< very embarrassing >.<

1 - 8 of 8 Posts