Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
thank you so much! Also where do u get your skinlight from?
I used to get it from a store in South East London, but they were out of stock last time I was there. So I had to get labibadjese instead. So my mix is still exactly the same but instead of skin light as base I have just replaced with labibadjese. Are you based in London? I can pm you the address if you want 1f60a

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
:(
I used to get it from a store in South East London, but they were out of stock last time I was there. So I had to get labibadjese instead. So my mix is still exactly the same but instead of skin light as base I have just replaced with labibadjese. Are you based in London? I can pm you the address if you want 1f60a
:( ugh im not base in london im n the us! Do they have an online websites I can go too?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
:( :( ugh im not base in london im n the us! Do they have an online websites I can go too?
No they don't have an website. But check with evenlybright or gymrat they can definitely recommend you some good websites in the US that you can order from with cheap shopping cost.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No they don't have an website. But check with evenlybright or gymrat they can definitely recommend you some good websites in the US that you can order from with cheap shopping cost.
okay thank you for your help! U really give me hope when it Comes to getting rid of these stretchies!

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Gymmie here :hand:........what are you wanting to order?? Sorry didn't read the thread..........I know, my bad :D lets just jump to the chase to get things done here. Whatcha needing?? I'm aim to please ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Gymmie to rescue!! Lol but I need to know where I can get some legit skinlight cream?
Gymmie here :hand:........what are you wanting to order?? Sorry didn't read the thread..........I know, my bad :D lets just jump to the chase to get things done here. Whatcha needing?? I'm aim to please ;)

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Gymmie to rescue!! Lol but I need to know where I can get some legit skinlight cream?
I'm just the clean up crew ;) Have you tried Beauty of New York? Link below....... http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/brand-658.html Here is another NahnLite http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1F6O47KQLLNEU&merchant=A1F6O47KQLLNEU&redirect=true

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm just the clean up crew ;) Have you tried Beauty of New York? Link below....... http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/brand-658.html Here is another NahnLite http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1F6O47KQLLNEU&merchant=A1F6O47KQLLNEU&redirect=true
Thank you gymmie

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pls do tell m how it turned out...my 6 mounth old boy gave m a hell of strech marks on my tummy. H ws big n im so tinny...im planning of using 80 percnt peel lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yellow peeling oil and caro light helped me fade my stretch marks. I also used dermo roll and retin a, but I find the yellow peeling oil most effective. I also used coconut oil while I was peeling.
Try this, Yellow Peeling Oil seems to be the god send for removing marks. I have been doing Green Peeling Oil...it works but not as good as Yellow Peeling Oil.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what the 80%peel in my case kinda separatd the stretch marks that were bundled together i gather if i did this every 2 weeks i would be really happy with d results i also moisterised with sure white serum n st Ives. Skin renewing lotion with collagen Elastin ....I'll keep u guys posted

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Try this,   Yellow Peeling Oil seems to be the god send for removing marks.   I have been doing Green Peeling Oil...it works but not as good as Yellow Peeling Oil.
where did you buy your yellow peeling oil and how many sessions did it take for you to see a difference?

·
Banned
102 Posts
did tca peel 15%, just finished peeling and am happy with the improvement...when i run my hands on my stretch marks on my upper arm..i dnt feel them except i have to look at it.... it is 3weeks now and am thinking on going for the next tca peel but i intend to use 30% this time but i hope i dnt get to ruin my skin....or maybe i ll just do 25% tca

21 - 40 of 49 Posts