Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can speak from experience that after I lost weight I had some light stretch marks on my butt and just a few lines on my hip. The stretch marks on my hips have completely disappeared and the ones on my butt are slowly getting there. The skin on my butt is quite stubborn. Anyways exfoliation(LA & RA), Sauna and skin light helped a lot. I even had a scar on my leg that I had since I was 8. That has disappeared too. So don't give up. It took me about 4-6 month to get rid of the scar. But the stretch marks took about 3 month since they went that deep.
Hello I am new to this forum, i have stretch marks on my upper arms which i hate pls how do I get all these products because nothing seems to work for me. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yellow peeling oil and caro light helped me fade my stretch marks. I also used dermo roll and retin a, but I find the yellow peeling oil most effective. I also used coconut oil while I was peeling.
Hi dear, where did you get your peeling oil, I need help, mine are dark and I'm very light skinned.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi dear, where did you get your peeling oil, I need help, mine are dark and I'm very light skinned.
Hi
At that time I bought mine off eBay from beauty magnet or skin a peel but recently I’ve bought it from joodleshop because I can’t find beauty magnet on eBay no more and skin a peel size were too small for me

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi
At that time I bought mine off eBay from beauty magnet or skin a peel but recently I’ve bought it from joodleshop because I can’t find beauty magnet on eBay no more and skin a peel size were too small for me
@Kaya101 how does the oil from joodleshop compare to beauty magnet? Was shipping fast? 😘

·
Registered
24 Posts
I need help. So I applied YPO over a scar on a patch of my forehead and got burned. The skin is tougher, like elephant skin, darker and a bit of scab is appearing. I think I applied a layer of YPO when it had already peeled. Will my skin get back to normal?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I need help. So I applied YPO over a scar on a patch of my forehead and got burned. The skin is tougher, like elephant skin, darker and a bit of scab is appearing. I think I applied a layer of YPO when it had already peeled. Will my skin get back to normal?
@Ursaringgrr, yes the skin will get back to normal but it may take time. Use LA/GA lotions and a lightening cream to speed up the process.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts