Skin Care Talk banner

***STRETCH MARKS GONE WITH SKIN LIGHTING REGI*****

40K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  Mazikeen 
#1 ·
Hey girl/guys My name is NahniLite and I created this thread to strive on for my future skin lighting regimen! I notice a good amount of Sct member have/had stretch marks and either got rid of them,still suffering, r slowly fading them nasty things away. I was wondering have any one had white/light stretch mark but Don't have them anymore because of your skin lighting journey please share what product helped with getting rid of them/fading them. Even if the product wasn't meant for stretch marks. Please do not post on here saying they are permanent and you're stuck with them. We all know that they are just deep scars! ;);) ps. This topic needs an update!!:):)

#5 ·
Hi Kaya and hello everyone. I have really bad skin problems, mostly just discoloration but the one thing that bugs me about my body is the terrible stretch marks i have. I was bleaching for few years using steroids and i got bad stretch marks from it. I want to get rid of them and get back to skin lightening once all my problems are gone. @Kaya, how long did it take for all the stretch marks to disapear for you. U've mentioned CaroLight, i heard that it contains steroids, is this true?

#11 ·
where did u buy your yellow peeling oil from and did the white stretch mark fade away also or are they still there?
I bought my of eBay from this seller name beautymagnet. The white stretch marks are still there but not as noticeable as before.
Also whats you original skin tone shade sorry for all the questions @kaya101
My original color was about nw58 then I use exfoliation yand got to about nw55. After using caro light I got to nc50. My undertone is Neutral so I have to mix Mac foundation to get the right shade.

#12 ·
Hey ladies,
I have stretch marks not too bad but still, when i started my exfoliation mine faded and then I used natural vitamin e oil and there are times you cannot even see them, so try that. I used lactic acid lotion (amlactin, lachydrin and diy) as well as maxi peel 3.

#13 ·
Hey ladies, I have stretch marks not too bad but still, when i started my exfoliation mine faded and then I used natural vitamin e oil and there are times you cannot even see them, so try that. I used lactic acid lotion (amlactin, lachydrin and diy) as well as maxi peel 3.
what color were your stretch marks? How long did it take for them to fade?

#16 ·
I can speak from experience that after I lost weight I had some light stretch marks on my butt and just a few lines on my hip. The stretch marks on my hips have completely disappeared and the ones on my butt are slowly getting there. The skin on my butt is quite stubborn. Anyways exfoliation(LA & RA), Sauna and skin light helped a lot. I even had a scar on my leg that I had since I was 8. That has disappeared too. So don't give up. It took me about 4-6 month to get rid of the scar. But the stretch marks took about 3 month since they went that deep.

#37 ·
what the 80%peel in my case kinda separatd the stretch marks that were bundled together i gather if i did this every 2 weeks i would be really happy with d results i also moisterised with sure white serum n st Ives. Skin renewing lotion with collagen Elastin ....I'll keep u guys posted

#39 ·
did tca peel 15%, just finished peeling and am happy with the improvement...when i run my hands on my stretch marks on my upper arm..i dnt feel them except i have to look at it.... it is 3weeks now and am thinking on going for the next tca peel but i intend to use 30% this time but i hope i dnt get to ruin my skin....or maybe i ll just do 25% tca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.