Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am 18 and I have a couple of stretch marks on my forehead, can anyone please give me some advice to how to get rid of this. pleaseeeeeee im begging you

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Do you really mean "stretch marks"? If they are forehead wrinkles, which are rather common, there is another thread on this site which might be interesting for you - HERE.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I am not buying this? Stretch marks on your forehead, which you spelled foreheah?

Sounds fishy to me-

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I've seen rug burns, LOL but stretch marks?
LOL, isn't that the truth!
How in the world would you get a stretch mark on your forehead? Thats what I would like to know?

Reason being- that's why I think this is a little fishy.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
LOL, isn't that the truth!
How in the world would you get a stretch mark on your forehead? Thats what I would like to know?

Reason being- that's why I think this is a little fishy.
Maybe his brain has swollen?
You wouldn't want to know how you get a rug burn on the forehead hahaha

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Wow - a tough crowd here tonight! The poster is only 18 y.o. - maybe he/she just didn't know what to call them. I'm not sure that I would have known either at that age. And forehead is misspelled in the title but not the post itself. Again, who has never done that?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
yep, you are right, it's not a laughing matter, I know any mark or pimple or scar as tiny as it can be, can be really dramatic. I hope clublimers, will not be too offended and will post back and maybe send a picture so we can try and seriously help you.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Wow - a tough crowd here tonight! The poster is only 18 y.o. - maybe he/she just didn't know what to call them. I'm not sure that I would have known either at that age. And forehead is misspelled in the title but not the post itself. Again, who has never done that?
You mean we aren't perfect mireckca? Oh shucks, goodness golly gee wilickers!

Your right, please forgive me. Didn't realize they were only 18. Sorry, sorry. Maybe it is a stretch mark, who know's right.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, I noticed that he/she only had 6 posts so far, so I took a look at them. In one of them he/she suspects that another member was promoting their business on the site. Now that wins points in my book - so I'm giving him/her benefit of the doubt - but will be ruthless if he/she proves me wrong!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Well, I noticed that he/she only had 6 posts so far, so I took a look at them. In one of them he/she suspects that another member was promoting their business on the site. Now that wins points in my book - so I'm giving him/her benefit of the doubt - but will be ruthless if he/she proves me wrong!
Hey, you are right again mireckca. I am with you, this one earns lots of points in my book!

Sorry Clublimers. I thought this post was a joke. Never heard of stretch marks on the forehead.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I do recall when I was in my early 20's my bf at the time, had stretch marks on his arms, but we did not know what it was! I only thought it was on legs or belly for pregnant women. He was pumping irons, so I guess he developed too fast?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey sorry guys, i meant forehead not foreheah. and i dont really know the difference between stretch marks or wrinkles but i will take a picture of it

·
Registered
2 Posts
try this ...it called TriLastin and order it, it WORKS!!!! one cream cost 80.00 but it WORKS!! let me know how u do, it WORKED for me in 4 1/2 weeks...i told everyone in my family about it, and my cuzens are useing it and its WORKING!!!! I FOUND THIS CREAM INFO, SEEING TYRA BANKS SHOW....

·
Registered
11 Posts
ditto

·
Registered
258 Posts
im sorry but i just refuse to beleive that you hav stretchmarks on your forehead, u must be mistaken, please post a pic , i have to see this!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts