Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been close to two weeks I've been slathering the stinky stuff on my stomach and thighs, night and day. I've noticed that somehow the stretch marks don't look so deep, when I run my fingers over them, they don't feel as deep at all. I don't know how else to explain it but it's like crack filler, the lines are less noticeable, I guess (because they were so deep before) and now there is less shadows, because they are getting filled in. Still no changes on my facial wrinkles though.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I thought I might let it be known that some of my stretch marks are gone! ( a couple anyway,) and the rest are blurring more and more. It does take patience though- a heck of alot but putting on that stuff every morning and every night is paying off! It is really finlay helping the crow's feet- you have to be right in front of me to see any, and they are very blurry now too! ........I am finaly getting somewhere!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I tried this a year or so ago and didn't see any results and stopped....I should start using it again and be consistent and stick with it this time. That's the problem with me...instant gratification
Thanks Mony for sharing!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what you mean! What spurred me on is the price tag! 220$ I wasn't going to let the stuff sit there and do nothing! - That's what motivates me when I don't feel like putting it on, that and the fact that I am getting results.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I tried it too. I get stretch marks where I tend to lose weight or even gain muscle (it is common in Asian skin and though my skin is more white than Asian I get that downside--always inheriting the best of both worlds--NOT). Never worked.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My stretch marks seem to be at a stand- still. Not changing any more. Maybe I'm on a "plateau"? But at least they don't look half as bad as they were.... I should be able to wear shorts next summer... Hopefully it gets better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard it's good for NEW stretch marks but old ones it doesn't seem to work. My mom uses it for wrinkles actually - it's done a good job so far :]

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi nolubabalo and welcome to the site you can get the strivectin sd in any major cosmetic store or beaty counter. I don't know where you are but I get mine from Shopper's drug mart at 220$. Canadian... You might want to try the stevia mask that I've been foolin' around with first before you invest in the strivectin. The Stevia is giving way more rapid , and better results and it's more natural. I hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought strivectin but not for stretch marks. I have not seem much difference at all though. Used it for my face but had to resort to botox.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
i never noticed much difference after using it on my face for a year. it did moisturise deeply though so thats always half the battle. glad its working for you mony, perhaps i need to try again too!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually it did for a while I did get some really good improovement but then it stopped... I'm at a stand still. My marks aren't half as severe, but they are still pretty bad... it just doesn't look like I'm an animal attack survivor.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
mony thats good to hear!! btw i have been doing the manuka mask since last week each night for 30mins. its so good my skin is so soft afterwards. thanks again for the tip ill do a proper post in a week or so!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts