Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
It plumped my face like a balloon and then I broke out in a terrible rash
which took approx 2 weeks to get rid of. They actually have a cautio, a warning of this happening on the tube..so... I have never had a bad reaction to a skin cream.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Unfortunately I've wasted my money on this stuff before! Never again! Just my opinion though, some people love it.
I sorry sophie. Did you try returning it? I never bought any, but I got a ton of samples. That was enough to tell me it was a waste. But really I would try to return it if you still have it. I am not sure where you live but Sephora will take anything back, receipt or not. You will just get a store credit. Nordstrom will take it back too, if you live near one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It didn't cause me any problems but it didn't give me any spectacular results either. My spectacular results came from Janson Beckett's Alpha Derma CE peptide cream. It's my life saver!

·
Registered
97 Posts
It didn't cause me any problems but it didn't give me any spectacular results either. My spectacular results came from Janson Beckett's Alpha Derma CE peptide cream. It's my life saver!
Janson Beckett's Alpha Derma CE gave me good results , however, for the money, it does not even come close to the DIY C serum I found on this site.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Well right now Iam getting results with the strivectin, very slowly but it's happening. BUt I've been using it night and day since July. MAybe that is why some have not gotten the results, didn't try long enough? could that be one of the factors?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I sorry sophie. Did you try returning it? I never bought any, but I got a ton of samples. That was enough to tell me it was a waste. But really I would try to return it if you still have it. I am not sure where you live but Sephora will take anything back, receipt or not. You will just get a store credit. Nordstrom will take it back too, if you live near one.
No Gymrat, I actually made myself use every drop simply because it cost me a bundle, so I have nothing to return and nothing to show for either!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
That is sad! It's almost devastating when you hope that something will work and you put your last dime into it and it doesn't work..... I think we've all had that experience with something or another..... my case was my stretch marks as well as my acnee. But I'm doing a lot better now. It would be SO NICE if something worked for everybody..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow, certainly good information. I saw their display at the Panama airport and was about to splurge. Glad I read this.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I'm really suprised that it didn't work for that many people, I know it worked on my friend, and myself I am seeing results although not half as fast as I'd like. It just goes to prove that one thing may work for some and not for others, sadly I wish they would come up with something that worked for everyone.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I used strivectin for months too. I didn't want to waste my money and I also know that you have to give a product a good shot as it takes time to work. Did absolutely nothing for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts