Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a glycolic peel of approx 30%? I have researched this for a while, but I cannot afford a Doctor's office visit for the peel. A friend who used to work as an esthetician is going to help me do the peel, but I need to find the product.
My skin thanks you!
Regards,
Q

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a glycolic peel of approx 30%? I have researched this for a while, but I cannot afford a Doctor's office visit for the peel. A friend who used to work as an esthetician is going to help me do the peel, but I need to find the product.
My skin thanks you!
Regards,
Q
Here is one from makeupartistchoice, it's a very
popular skincare site that offers peels and more.

Glycolic Acid, Glycolic Acid Home Peel, Acne, Anti Aging, Acne Scars

You can do the peel yourself it's easy and the peel
comes with instructions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I tried Vichy once, about $70 per package. Did nothing for my skin. that was 10%...You should probably go to a professioanl to get the peel done. It's well worth the money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have bought from makeup artists choice and they were cheap and worked great! You can also buy a sample size for almost nothing and get 3 peels out of it and this way you can see if you like it. People say just go to a professional but as you said if you can't afford it, then you can't afford it. Actually, I moved on to the TCA peel, it was more of what I needed. I needed to even out skin tone and lighten some brown spots, it's better for that. They have all that info on the website of which kind of chemical you should use. Don't do anything stronger than 30% though. If I were you, I would just buy a sample size of a few strengths and work your way up. Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I get my peels from makeupartistschoice.com. I live in Australia, can't get those peels here so I have to send off to America. I find them so reliable in their service and usually receive my peels within a week. I love the TCA peels and also the lactic acid peel. I have used glycolic acid, and I find that really stings. The TCA peel just goes hot. makeupartistschoice send full instructions for a no fail peel. You can save hundreds of dollars doing it yourself. Chris

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Makeupartistchoice is where I got my 12.5% TCA peel in the sample size. You get your package in lightning speed! Great prices also.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I just did my first TCA 12.5% peel 3 days ago all over my face. So far so good. STUNG like heck! I'm just starting to flake around my mouth. My skin is rough and tight right now and I'm sure I'll start to peel within the next few days. I did a patch test on the very soft skin of my neck 48 hours before my face, then 2 days before my entire face, I did my forehead. I proceeded to my entire face thereafter. Start with a low % and work up. The higher concentrations will burn and make you peel deeply!! Work up slowly. Here is the link to my thread with pics and all if you're interested.
http://www.skincaretalk.com/anti-agi...el-12-5-a.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts