4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ingredients
  • 1 pint fresh strawberries
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
  • 2 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
Directions
  1. Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
  2. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.

·
Administrator
33,723 Posts
YUM!! This looks good! Great snack during the summer when strawberries are in season! You can even lower the calories and use reduced fat or fat free cream cheese :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing this, I will give it a try!!

·
Administrator
33,723 Posts
You're welcome!:) I love fat free cream cheese.
Have you ever tried it with this recipe?? I know I can use it with some recipes and other times it doesn't work so well. Like with my pumpkin roll, I can use the reduced fat but not the fat free. It just doesn't mix up well like it should with the other ingredients.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you ever tried it with this recipe?? I know I can use it with some recipes and other times it doesn't work so well. Like with my pumpkin roll, I can use the reduced fat but not the fat free. It just doesn't mix up well like it should with the other ingredients.
Yes! I've tried fat free cream cheese with this recipe. That's also true fat free cream cheese can't be used with certain recipes. With this one it's fine to use fat free cream cheese.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts