Skin Care Talk banner
181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
No it would be too aggressive! Pick on and keep it simple, I don’t mix anything with dodo because it’s so strong alone, but I mix my caro white with caro while oil and maxi serum HQ
Where are you getting your dodo and caro white? I tried dodo and gng for a couple weeks last year but the only places that lightened was under my boobs and my b*** crack. My actual cheeks were like nc50 or darker and my crack was literally bright red, it was crazy.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Where are you getting your dodo and caro white? I tried dodo and gng for a couple weeks last year but the only places that lightened was under my boobs and my b*** crack. My actual cheeks were like nc50 or darker and my crack was literally bright red, it was crazy.
I don’t use dodo anymore it has mercury in it. But with any cream consistency is key. Try something for at least 6 months using it morning and night before you decide if it works or not. There is no long lasting quick fix

·
Registered
189 Posts
I lost weight, but just a bit. But I have to be honest... Well, in the beginning it kind of had an laxative effect... I think that's why I lost some weight... I started taking MSM with collagen now. I don't want to take a lot of things together, because then I don't know what's working.
Thanks for your sincerity. Enjoy your soft skin hehe
I’m just using gluta for health not lightening and yes msm does give soft skin, I’m using caro white so that might interfere with my glutathione results
Oh I see. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don’t use dodo anymore it has mercury in it. But with any cream consistency is key. Try something for at least 6 months using it morning and night before you decide if it works or not. There is no long lasting quick fix
Youre right I definitely need to start using products for a longer period of time. Im looking for longevity now

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Youre right I definitely need to start using products for a longer period of time. Im looking for longevity now
I get my dodo from house of beauty and caro whit from amazon! I usually don’t start seeing results until at least 2-3 months in but I say give a product 6 months of CONSISTENT day and night use consistency is key without that you won’t get any results

·
Registered
519 Posts
I get my dodo from house of beauty and caro whit from amazon! I usually don’️t start seeing results until at least 2-3 months in but I say give a product 6 months of CONSISTENT day and night use consistency is key without that you won’️t get any results
Hi dear, is this how your dodo lotion looks? https://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/...MI2Imlqrf_6AIVPYBQBh0PUAeCEAQYASABEgJ7z_D_BwE

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
So I’ve decided since we’re quarantined and I’m not going anywhere I might as well use this as an opportunity to take glutathione with no creams except for clear essence fade cream on my face. I want to see if I will be able to maintain or even lighten with supplements alone. I plan to do it for 2-3 months, even if it doesn’t work this will be a good opportunity to skin build as I don’t have a SD, boyfriend and I’m not doing anything but staying home. That way when quarantine is over I’ll have healthy thick skin, a banging body and will be ready to lighten again. I’m going to use kojic acid soap maybe one or twice a month and LA lotion one or twice a month as well. Taking my time to completely even out. I’ll be taking 4K of glutathione 6k of vit c both liposomal and 4K msm as well as 1k nac

·
Registered
117 Posts
So I’ve decided since we’re quarantined and I’m not going anywhere I might as well use this as an opportunity to take glutathione with no creams except for clear essence fade cream on my face. I want to see if I will be able to maintain or even lighten with supplements alone. I plan to do it for 2-3 months, even if it doesn’t work this will be a good opportunity to skin build as I don’t have a SD, boyfriend and I’m not doing anything but staying home. That way when quarantine is over I’ll have healthy thick skin, a banging body and will be ready to lighten again. I’m going to use kojic acid soap maybe one or twice a month and LA lotion one or twice a month as well. Taking my time to completely even out. I’ll be taking 4K of glutathione 6k of vit c both liposomal and 4K msm as well as 1k nac
@lightenme I decided to do the same thing 2 weeks ago. Using F&W AHA that i had in my drawer since my base cream for my DIY 15% GA Lotion is sold out and taking 3K S-Acetyl Glutathione, 4.5K Liposomal Vitamin C, building up my msm tolerance and currently at 6K daily, 1.2K Nac and 300mg Milk Thistle.
I also have Kojic acid soap that i occasionally use.
Lets compare and contrast after 3 months and see where we’re at.
P.S. i saw you asking someone in a previus thread. Are you Kenyan? 🙃

·
Registered
603 Posts
So I’️ve decided since we’️re quarantined and I’️m not going anywhere I might as well use this as an opportunity to take glutathione with no creams except for clear essence fade cream on my face. I want to see if I will be able to maintain or even lighten with supplements alone. I plan to do it for 2-3 months, even if it doesn’️t work this will be a good opportunity to skin build as I don’️t have a SD, boyfriend and I’️m not doing anything but staying home. That way when quarantine is over I’️ll have healthy thick skin, a banging body and will be ready to lighten again. I’️m going to use kojic acid soap maybe one or twice a month and LA lotion one or twice a month as well. Taking my time to completely even out. I’️ll be taking 4K of glutathione 6k of vit c both liposomal and 4K msm as well as 1k nac
I will be doing this as well except I’ll be doing the IVs as well as supplementing with msm, liposomal vitamin c and gluthathione. I’m getting my 3rd IV today . I go twice a week now . I’ll be on my 10th soon enough and then I’ll measure to see if I get results. I’m praying because Ivs are expensive .

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
@lightenme I decided to do the same thing 2 weeks ago. Using F&W AHA that i had in my drawer since my base cream for my DIY 15% GA Lotion is sold out and taking 3K S-Acetyl Glutathione, 4.5K Liposomal Vitamin C, building up my msm tolerance and currently at 6K daily, 1.2K Nac and 300mg Milk Thistle.
I also have Kojic acid soap that i occasionally use.
Lets compare and contrast after 3 months and see where we’re at.
P.S. i saw you asking someone in a previus thread. Are you Kenyan? ������
Hopefully we can maintain or even lighten! And yes I am are you?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
I will be doing this as well except I’ll be doing the IVs as well as supplementing with msm, liposomal vitamin c and gluthathione. I’m getting my 3rd IV today . I go twice a week now . I’ll be on my 10th soon enough and then I’ll measure to see if I get results. I’m praying because Ivs are expensive .
keep us updated!!

181 - 200 of 220 Posts