Skin Care Talk banner
221 - 240 of 246 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys i know lots of people have tried n tqlked about flutathione here with no results... i have received 8 injections so far 2000mg glu 10000mg vit c... i have increased to twice a qeek... i know to see results you need about 16 ivs. I will continue for some months. Will share for those interested. So far i have see little results but u have to be patient with it

· Registered
50 Posts
I've been taking liposomal gluthathione supplements since I started brightening my skin on Sept.2022.I started off with x2 1000MG tablets daily for the first 60 days . Last month, I added x1 Glutha White 1,500,000mg and but still take x1 1000mg liposomal gluthathione. I also take a daily liposomal vitamin C 1650mg tablet. Does it work to maintain my lightness? I can't say for sure because I'm a newbie who is still in process of brightening my body. I don't really know what my skin brightening results would be without gluthathione supplements. I can say that, in the last month, I have gone days without using any products( exfoliants, lighters, peelers. etc.) but my skin never showed signs of re-darkening. I know that I don't have much experience with lightening but I feel my results have been pretty good and consistent despite many mistakes along the way.
Here is how my skin looked in Sept.2022 versus how it looks now. I won't stop using gluthathione anytime soon.

· Registered
14 Posts
I've been taking liposomal gluthathione supplements since I started brightening my skin on Sept.2022.I started off with x2 1000MG tablets daily for the first 60 days . Last month, I added x1 Glutha White 1,500,000mg and but still take x1 1000mg liposomal gluthathione. I also take a daily liposomal vitamin C 1650mg tablet. Does it work to maintain my lightness? I can't say for sure because I'm a newbie who is still in process of brightening my body. I don't really know what my skin brightening results would be without gluthathione supplements. I can say that, in the last month, I have gone days without using any products( exfoliants, lighters, peelers. etc.) but my skin never showed signs of re-darkening. I know that I don't have much experience with lightening but I feel my results have been pretty good and consistent despite many mistakes along the way.
Here is how my skin looked in Sept.2022 versus how it looks now. I won't stop using gluthathione anytime soon.
Wow very nixe what brand liposomal vit c and liposomal gluta are u using

· Registered
50 Posts
Wow very nixe what brand liposomal vit c and liposomal gluta are u using
ELMNT Liposomal Glutathione 1000mg
Supreme Gluta White 1,500,000mg
Nutrivein Liposomal Vitamin C 1656mg

Even though the Supreme Gluta White is supposed to be 1,500,000mg, I doubt it. lol Its such a ridiculously high amount that I don't believe it. I mainly bought it based on internet reviews from people who seemed honest. They too don't believe the high mg amount but they swore that it was very effective. Though, once I run out of the ELMNT Liposomal Glutathione, I won't buy it again unless I feel that the Supreme Gluta White isn't good enough on its own , which it should be! EDIT: I'm going to stick with the Gluta White because I bought 6 bottles of it.

· Registered
14 Posts
ELMNT Liposomal Glutathione 1000mg
Supreme Gluta White 1,500,000mg
Nutrivein Liposomal Vitamin C 1656mg

Even though the Supreme Gluta White is supposed to be 1,500,000mg, I doubt it. lol Its such a ridiculously high amount that I don't believe it. I mainly bought it based on internet reviews from people who seemed honest. They too don't believe the high mg amount but they swore that it was very effective. Though, once I run out of the ELMNT Liposomal Glutathione, I won't buy it again unless I feel that the Supreme Gluta White isn't good enough on its own , which it should be!
Yeah that high dose cannot be right lol kinda scary lol like is the pill what it actually is and safe ? i will look around to see... thank you tho...

· Registered
606 Posts
Hi guys i know lots of people have tried n tqlked about flutathione here with no results... i have received 8 injections so far 2000mg glu 10000mg vit c... i have increased to twice a qeek... i know to see results you need about 16 ivs. I will continue for some months. Will share for those interested. So far i have see little results but u have to be patient with it
Yes, please keep us posted . I did a total of 10 and didn’t see any results so I quit because it’s so expensive .

· Registered
14 Posts
Yes, please keep us posted . I did a total of 10 and didn’t see any results so I quit because it’s so expensive .
Today was number 11 am definetely seeing a difference my knuckles and toes that were dark small has been fading my feet is getting lighter small too... correction my gluta dose is 2400mg vit C 2000mg i do it twice a week now....and i have started taking oral vitamin c 1000mg daily... i think u def muat be consistent and the results come slowly not super fast but u will see it

· Registered
14 Posts
This is my hands after 11 treatments not too much of a big change...slightly lighter i can try and post the same hand once a month. In a month will be 8 treatments. Hope it helps someone i know i struggled trying to see legit results from people online
Gesture Finger Nail care Thumb Nail

· Registered
606 Posts
Thank you for this . I’ve been trying to be consistent with supplements, but I’d be the first to admit it’s hard!! That is what got me interested in IV.? I may try it one last time and this time go all the way like 20 injections .,

· Registered
14 Posts
Thank you for this . I’ve been trying to be consistent with supplements, but I’d be the first to admit it’s hard!! That is what got me interested in IV.? I may try it one last time and this time go all the way like 20 injections .,
You welcome...yeah def try it again
What dose did u do before and how often were u getting the IV

· Registered
14 Posts
Quick update for those interested
I had to take a 10 day break since the place was closed for christmas bresk which was sad lol

I have decided that instead of using reg cocoabutter or shea butter for my skin I will get qei its a very good lotion used a long time ago ..no green veins or knuckles... takes time to lighten gently but very nice

The IV im still planninv om 1 to 2 a week mostly 2. So far i still see a glow n i see its working.. slowly but working...my knuckles the tiny black i had before almost gone. i think ive gotten 17 treatments so far...stated somwhere in oct 22

· Registered
7 Posts
@Brightstar2 thanks for the quick response, I use the carrot line too and buy directly from their website. I wanted an even skin and made the biggest mistake of my life by doing a peel with salicylic acid on my knuckles, feets and knees and I got burnt, it’s been almost 2 years and still battling to even out…really been doing the lactic acid & Tretinoin but still looks bad… It’s just really saddening

· Registered
14 Posts
@Brightstar2 thanks for the quick response, I use the carrot line too and buy directly from their website. I wanted an even skin and made the biggest mistake of my life by doing a peel with salicylic acid on my knuckles, feets and knees and I got burnt, it’s been almost 2 years and still battling to even out…really been doing the lactic acid & Tretinoin but still looks bad… It’s just really saddening
Yikes wow worry to hear the burns are the worst...hmm is the lactic acid and tretinoin working ? Dont u have to be careful with the lactic acid wont it burn again or ?

221 - 240 of 246 Posts