Skin Care Talk banner
241 - 246 of 246 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
@Sandra_ul Qei lightens nicely but i think it lightens 2 shades.. yes u have to mox it
@Brightstar2 I stopped using lactic acid, I’m only using Tretinoin 2x a week, and just moisturizer. Does Qei lotion lighten your skin? Do you mix it? I use mine without mixing but want to try mixing it. Not sure what to mix it with. Any advice
Yes it lightens very nicely n natural lookkng but i thonking 2 shades if am not arong maybe o
it can go 3 but not sure... y3s u have to mox it with the serum.. so for instance 1 carrot lotion to 2 carrot serums...use a goos soap i use eother the qei soap or kojic acis soap..i use the glycerin as lotion now but even that im mixing with 2 serums.... and y3s still doing the Iv gluta got shot number 18 today

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. So I started my glutathione journey with IG drip (5000mg per week) but it was too expensive to do consistently and I was therefore not seeing a significant change fast enough. I decided to finally give mega dosing a shot. Daily regiment:

Jarrows Reduced Glutathione 4000mg

S- Acetyl L-Glutathione 300mg

Vitamin C liposomial 4000mg

Milk Thistle 3000mg

50 SPF

Kojic Acid every second evening.
8 weeks in and I see a significant difference

Idk how to post pics on here lol. But I’m actually gonna up my doses by maybe 1000mg daily and see where it takes me. Went from 400 to 390 Fenty Foundation.

· Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys. So I started my glutathione journey with IG drip (5000mg per week) but it was too expensive to do consistently and I was therefore not seeing a significant change fast enough. I decided to finally give mega dosing a shot. Daily regiment:

Jarrows Reduced Glutathione 4000mg

S- Acetyl L-Glutathione 300mg

Vitamin C liposomial 4000mg

Milk Thistle 3000mg

50 SPF

Kojic Acid every second evening.
8 weeks in and I see a significant difference

Idk how to post pics on here lol. But I’m actually gonna up my doses by maybe 1000mg daily and see where it takes me. Went from 400 to 390 Fenty Foundation.
Congratulations and I am so happy for your results. Glutathione never worked for me and at some point I gave up plus it was very expensive. You can post pictures by clicking on the paper clip symbol and attach your picture

· Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations and I am so happy for your results. Glutathione never worked for me and at some point I gave up plus it was very expensive. You can post pictures by clicking on the paper clip symbol and attach your picture
Glutha works…but it was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow. I know it works because one of my dark booty undercuff (LOL), began lightening and it has remained that way until this day. Mind you, I haven’t been on glutha iv’s in over 1-2 years.

Glutha plus high does vitc lightened my bottom legs as well. But it left other areas still the original color in that area.

Overdosing glutha gives results but it is very expensive and takes time for the entire body to lighten and become even…so you will need money to stay on IV’s consistently to see results

. I am now rubbing, rubbing creams.

· Registered
14 Posts
Glutha works…but it was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow. I know it works because one of my dark booty undercuff (LOL), began lightening and it has remained that way until this day. Mind you, I haven’t been on glutha iv’s in over 1-2 years.

Glutha plus high does vitc lightened my bottom legs as well. But it left other areas still the original color in that area.

Overdosing glutha gives results but it is very expensive and takes time for the entire body to lighten and become even…so you will need money to stay on IV’s consistently to see results

. I am now rubbing, rubbing creams.
Thanks for sharing...what wad ur dose and how often were u getting it ?
I just started in oct 22

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! Thanks for the positive feedback! Glutathione definitely works but it is slow and I think your initial complexion also plays a part. I’m medium to light with a yellow undertone. Plus I cut my drink and coffee significantly to see results. Whether you do megadosing or IV drip it will be expensive. Does anyone have more information on those injections from the Philippines?

241 - 246 of 246 Posts