Skin Care Talk banner
161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Do you mix dodo with carowhite? You always get it right
No it’s always best to keep it simple, what I doo I use dodo for a couple of months like 5 months max then use caro white for a couple months 7 months max! I watch my skin and I avoid exfoliating when using dodo but I exfoliate when using caro white! My skin gets stronger on caro white for some reason and gives me a huge break also when I use dodo I layer Shea butter on top after 15mins and I usually only use it once a day out of lazy ness

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Yea Amen to that! It's so crazy how that one part of your brain can make things seem so dang impossible but you just gotta keep telling it to shut up lol. And yea the skin lightening/even skin tone journey ain't for the faint hearted, it's like depression comes with the territory because of the trial and error, allergic reactions/setbacks, and patience involved, but this forum helps to eliminate doubt knowing ok eventually this stuff is going to pay off lol
Lol yes that’s why I’m 100% transparent with my journey just in case someone else is going through what I went through they can see that I didn’t give up and it’s possible to bounce back always!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Would you be able to elaborate on your routine? Was it liposomal gluta you were using?

@lightenme sis you the comeback queen forreal :eek:. I remember when you was going through it with your skin but it's so inspiring to see your energy to get it back right and to see it's paying off!
And just to add my two cents in I was on a glutathione regi with MSM, Bcomplex, Vitamin C , Flaxseed Oil, and fully transitioned to a vegetarian diet, and seen results in as early as 2 months and the 3rd in I was sooooo pale it was crazy.Everyday my mom would be like wow your skin is really changing lol(she was supportive) and my brother who never give compliments had something nice to say lol. But I fell off and I went down a few shades and got a bit dull compared to the paleness I was getting used to but I'm still not as brown/dull as I was when I first started and thats after me being 4 months off so just incase anybody was wondering you don't 'blackout' when you stop. But I just restocked so I'm getting my head back in the game:yess:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
@lightenme Which do you personally prefer Carowhite or Dodo ? Which one gives you fast results ?
Dodo gives after results but can be damaging if you don’t listen to your skin, caro white skin build my skin up for me and gives me more color and life. I like using caro white for 4-6 months then dodo for
3-4 months to get the perfect tone

·
Registered
322 Posts
Dodo gives after results but can be damaging if you don’t listen to your skin, caro white skin build my skin up for me and gives me more color and life. I like using caro white for 4-6 months then dodo for
3-4 months to get the perfect tone
Wow your blessed I’m scared if use lightening creams for that long without a break I’ll get stretch marks but I guess it’s steroids and mercury that give stretch marks not really HQ

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Wow your blessed I’m scared if use lightening creams for that long without a break I’ll get stretch marks but I guess it’s steroids and mercury that give stretch marks not really HQ
I’ve never had stench marks even in life but I have redarkened from steroids and dodo. Never had any side effects from HQ thankfully

·
Registered
603 Posts
I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’m surprised in 2020 we still don’t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’m surprised in 2020 we still don’t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.
I mean 3 mknths isn’t enough time to see results. Hopefully iv goes well for you

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
same I hope a new safe and innovative way to lighten is exposed im getting tried of creams

·
Registered
603 Posts
I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’️t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’️t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’️m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’️m surprised in 2020 we still don’️t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.
I mean 3 mknths isn’️t enough time to see results. Hopefully iv goes well for you
Prior to committing 3 months I was on a Lowe dosage of glutathione and vitamin C about 2,000. I didn’t see a glow or anything . Again, I wasn’t using any topicals . I have yet to see or hear anyone that claim to have gotten results from glutathione with out using anything else other than gluta /vitamin c .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is anyone still on the gluta journey? My darker areas lightened about 2 shades, but the rest of my body didn't change at all. I want to even out my skin tone, but I have a heck of sensitive skin, so no peeling. I think the first 30 days I had some results... But now it seems it's not working anymore...and I'm still 2 toned...

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, Anny83! About your question to lightenme... I'm sorry the question was not for me... But I've been on MSM for about 3 weeks now. 4000 mg a day. And yeah, it gives you an amazing soft skin! 🙂 For me, I could feel the difference on the second week, specially my legs. The skin is glowy, soft and firm now. I have some cellulite... But even that got better. On the face, fine lines disappeared... And my hair is growing faster. And nails too. The only bad thing is that I had headache on the first few days...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hello, Anny83! About your question to lightenme... I'm sorry the question was not for me... But I've been on MSM for about 3 weeks now. 4000 mg a day. And yeah, it gives you an amazing soft skin! 🙂 For me, I could feel the difference on the second week, specially my legs. The skin is glowy, soft and firm now. I have some cellulite... But even that got better. On the face, fine lines disappeared... And my hair is growing faster. And nails too. The only bad thing is that I had headache on the first few days...
Oh thanks mucho for replying. Wow, great its good for u. Are you taking it with some other supplements? Did you notice weight loss while using this? Read somewhere it causes weight loss, same with NAC

·
Registered
11 Posts
I lost weight, but just a bit. But I have to be honest... Well, in the beginning it kind of had an laxative effect... I think that's why I lost some weight... I started taking MSM with collagen now. I don't want to take a lot of things together, because then I don't know what's working.

161 - 180 of 220 Posts