Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just started doing sugaring...it is like waxing but they use this ball of sugar (its all natural...you can eat it if you want) with their hands and never use any strips or anything else. My friend swears by it...so far so good. I had her do my bikini area...just wondering if anyone else has been sugared and if they recommend sticking to it!??

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
A friend of mine just started doing sugaring...it is like waxing but they use this ball of sugar (its all natural...you can eat it if you want) with their hands and never use any strips or anything else. My friend swears by it...so far so good. I had her do my bikini area...just wondering if anyone else has been sugared and if they recommend sticking to it!??
No, I have never heard of this method before. I do have a similar product that is made with sugar and honey, but I have to use strips with it. How do they remove the mixture from the skin?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I do waxing and always use hot wax for under arms and bikini area. The wax i use shrink wraps the hairs in the follicle. This is no where near as painful as strip wax.
How painful did you find the sugaring, i know a couple of people who swear by it, when i had my bikini sugared i preferred wax, though sugaring is more gentle on the skin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts