Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
my friend is getting married in April she wants to look awesome that day so she wants to start putting masks her skin is sensitive lill oily and lill damaged,
is there any mask that ll make her skin glowing and natural beautiful. plzz suggest me her wedding is on 23rd April

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Personally i would go to the spa and get some treatments done there if she puts too much on her face all at once this may damage her skin even further!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Your friend's skin seems to be similar to mine. I use clay masks with tea tree oil. Clay masks are good in absorbing excess oils on the face and particulary good for oily skins. If you want glowing skin, try the oil cleansing method. Google it for more information if either of you are interested and good luck!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It's best not to start experimenting this close to the wedding date.
I agree - you never know what the results are going to be trying new things this close to the BIG DAY. A facial would be nice, but not with any new or harsh products. Do a patch test first.

DO NOT DO THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD either this close to the day. Some people experience major purging (breakouts of pimples) from this technique and it takes a long time to get past that stage.

Manuka Honey is nice for oily blemished or any skin as a mask. BUT DO A PATCH TEST FIRST and don't use if she is allergic to honey!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I agree - you never know what the results are going to be trying new things this close to the BIG DAY. A facial would be nice, but not with any new or harsh products. Do a patch test first.

DO NOT DO THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD either this close to the day. Some people experience major purging (breakouts of pimples) from this technique and it takes a long time to get past that stage.

Manuka Honey is nice for oily blemished or any skin as a mask. BUT DO A PATCH TEST FIRST and don't use if she is allergic to honey!!!
Hi Fawnie,

Where do you buy your manuka honey? They seem to be quite expensive aren't they? Does the UMF matter? I am thinking of trying the +5 one, Do you think this will be good for use as face mask?
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts