Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I posted over a year ago looking to see if anyone has a recipe, either in a serum or cream, using LC Wrinkle Defense, but didn't get any hits. Its a mix of Matrixyl™ 3000 and Argireline if that helps. Any suggestions on how to add it to a cream I already have or serum. I have had it in my fridge and really want to make some magic with it. I have made several creams and serums but this one just has me stumped on how to use it. I kinda wanna just add it to a cream I already have just to see how it works but I am scared LOL, its expensive so I don't wanna waste it. But I also have HA that I could use as a base to create something just need a push to get me going. Any feedback is appreciated!! TIA

·
Administrator
33,997 Posts
Hello - I posted over a year ago looking to see if anyone has a recipe, either in a serum or cream, using LC Wrinkle Defense, but didn't get any hits. Its a mix of Matrixyl™ 3000 and Argireline if that helps. Any suggestions on how to add it to a cream I already have or serum. I have had it in my fridge and really want to make some magic with it. I have made several creams and serums but this one just has me stumped on how to use it. I kinda wanna just add it to a cream I already have just to see how it works but I am scared LOL, its expensive so I don't wanna waste it. But I also have HA that I could use as a base to create something just need a push to get me going. Any feedback is appreciated!! TIA
Hey there @MrsBurney2015 Sorry I didn't see your previous post. So you have a cream you want to add Wrinkle Defense too? How much base lotion do you have or will you be using? You can add 9% of WD to your cream, its water soluble, so as long as your cream is water based, your good to go. If it were me......I'd probably add 10% but you know your skin, so do what works for you.

What do you mean you are scared? Scared of what? Messing up or afraid of the WD?? Hope you are doing well, let me know how you do with this and or if you need more help.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there @MrsBurney2015 Sorry I didn't see your previous post. So you have a cream you want to add Wrinkle Defense too? How much base lotion do you have or will you be using? You can add 9% of WD to your cream, its water soluble, so as long as your cream is water based, your good to go. If it were me......I'd probably add 10% but you know your skin, so do what works for you.

What do you mean you are scared? Scared of what? Messing up or afraid of the WD?? Hope you are doing well, let me know how you do with this and or if you need more help.
Hi @gymrat thank you for your reply! All is well, still have my health issues but have learned to keep it under control better. I hope all is well with you!!

By scared I was meaning I’d mess it up and have to toss it LOL. My skin is pretty tough so I was thinking about doing the 10% as well. So my cream is water base and it’s 60 ml/2oz do you know how many drops that would be to get to 10% off hand by any chance?

Have you tried the WD before? If so did you like it or notice any difference? Also, if you have do your prefer it in a cream or as a serum? As always thank you for your help and guidance!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi @gymrat thank you for your reply! All is well, still have my health issues but have learned to keep it under control better. I hope all is well with you!!

By scared I was meaning I’d mess it up and have to toss it LOL. My skin is pretty tough so I was thinking about doing the 10% as well. So my cream is water base and it’s 60 ml/2oz do you know how many drops that would be to get to 10% off hand by any chance?

Have you tried the WD before? If so did you like it or notice any difference? Also, if you have do your prefer it in a cream or as a serum? As always thank you for your help and guidance!!
Hi @gymrat just checking back to see if you saw my reply. Hope all is well and you have a fun safe 4th!! :)

·
Administrator
33,997 Posts
Hi @gymrat just checking back to see if you saw my reply. Hope all is well and you have a fun safe 4th!! :)
Hey there @MrsBurney2015 I'm sorry I thought I responded to you!! It's possible I started and didn't finish. I've used WD before but its been awhile. You won't mess it up, its super easy........do you have a scale? If so, weight out 5.67 grms of WD, and mix it into 51.03 grms of your base cream. That will give you 2 ounces.

WD 5.67 gms
Base Cream 51.03 grms

I'm doing great!! Love the Fourth of July.........Hope you have a safe and fun Fourth as well. Great hearing from you.

Fireworks Nature Window Pink Font

1 - 5 of 5 Posts