Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up in South Africa and left when I was 22yrs moved to East coast Australia. Have lived an outdoors life under the southern sun. Needless to say My skin has sun damage lines and wrinkels, ouch, it is a painful admission. Have only just found your site on Easter Sunday as it is pouring with rain and I need a new jar of moisturiser, that is how I found you. Great reading and soo much helpful info I will definitely set about making my own. I have never had much faith in Cosmetic and Drug Companies, like true capitalists we are all motivated by money but they fall into the catagory fuelled by greed in my book. To Fallen, your info is great and well done for speaking your mind about ciggy smoking which (now that we know the dangers) can not be condoned in any way. Thanks for this great site and support system.
Sincerely Blackpearl.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick thanks to periwinkle, lydia and mariepop for your welcomming messages, I have been to UK Shop - Shimmer and ordered the sample of Green Cream level 3 already. I will start tomorrow with the yoghurt and honey suggestion, as my skin is not young but tends to react. First op. will go into Town to see what ingredients for Vit C recipe are available. Thanxs again, I'm so happy to have found you All!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts