Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really sorry if this has been done before - But i'm looking for a sun block that I can use for the face, under my make up. I have combination skin as it is, so I really don't want anything that will make my face greasy/look shiny.

Is there anything out there that is light, but has a high spf?

Would be greatful for any recommendations

·
Registered
529 Posts
if i learnt anything from this forum..
is that if u use cargo blu-ray u can take the shine of the sun screen

·
Registered
529 Posts
no i dont actualy know what cargo blu-ray is..
i dont wear makeup lol
best you wait for a girl to respond lol...

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
if i learnt anything from this forum..
is that if u use cargo blu-ray u can take the shine of the sun screen
Too funny!!! Hey at least we know you are paying attention Kamakaze. If you have a girlfriend, she will love you for all your skincare knowledge-

And I just noticed, your name is Kamakaze????? Was that your drink of choice when you were 19?

·
Registered
529 Posts
no my drink of choice was jd, i now drink the ocational southen comfort as its sweet and weak

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
no my drink of choice was jd, i now drink the ocational southen comfort as its sweet and weak
LOL, SC and JACK..........Yuck!! Kamakaze get rid of that at least try Crown or something like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi all, i am new here . I am using 2 layers of sunblock.
1. Cellnique Total DayTIme Protection 30(SPF30) and followed by
2. Cellnique Skin Purifying DayTime Protecion 20 (SPF20)

both is not oily. but take note, never mix them together, it will lower down the SPF but can apply layer by layer.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi all - Has anyone heard of MAC Prep & Prime SPF 50? That's oil free and gives a great base for make up (apparently)...

I have the MAC prep & Prime (no spf) and that really helped stop by oil based make up causing so many spots so i may give this a go.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ninasky- I'm def going to look into that one, thanks. I wanted something specifically for the face, I just read a review on it and it sounds great!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ninasky- I'm def going to look into that one, thanks. I wanted something specifically for the face, I just read a review on it and it sounds great!
great! well let me know what you think of it if you do get it - ill be buying some this weekend toon

1 - 20 of 34 Posts