Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
I hear ya on Pratima and their shipping is quite pricey. I believed I payed $15 last time. They do have free shipping but its only once a year. I can use Pratima only during the cooler months.

As for Devita yes its back to normal. I have a new tube I need to see which it is, whether the body or face version. I will check and let you know. And yes the higher the zinc the better protection.

Have you tried Burnout Face & Body? Its great goes on similar to Devita.

Asian sunscreens yes I have tried a few, they do contain alcohol. Most are more like a milky fluid. I can't use them during the summer months. They work great as a makeup primer :eek:
I have Burnout (the yellow tube) and it left a very white cast on me.

Since Devita is back to the old formula, I think that's what I'll go back to. I really loved it. The Juice Beauty CC Cream is working great for weekday/work wear. Devita will become the no-makeup day item. :)

Since Devita is back to the old formula, I think that's what I'll go back to. I really loved it. The Juice Beauty CC Cream is working great for weekday/work wear. Devita will become the no-makeup day item. :)
Yes, the Burnout you have is the Ocean version, its a bit thicker. Next time try the Face/Body version. Looks like this
https://www.amazon.com/BurnOut-SPF-30-Face-Body/dp/B00L3O2RTY

Otherwise, yes for sure give Devita a try :thumbsup:

is devita really back to the old formula??
wow i used to love that stuff!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.