Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although, I do not suffer from allergies, I became extremely allergic to sunscreens several years ago. I have been using the Linda Sy Tinted Zinco, but am crushed to find that she is no longer in business. I am searching for a tinted natural sunscreen that is non-oily. If anyone has a suggestion, please share. Thanks muchly---

·
Registered
17 Posts
The sunscreen I use is something I think you would adore. It's oil-free and alcohol free which should help you with your sensitivity issues. I'm in the sun all the time and it's a highly effective product, and best of all, it barely even feels like you're wearing sunscreen at all. I'll attach a link to their website and let you explore their reviews and products for yourself.
Cheers, Jenn
The brand is KINeSYS and they have their own website and an informational skin care blog as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Jenny, I'll research this product. I did purchase the Rosacea Co.'s zinc cream & really like it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
CornW.

Here is my experience that I have shared before.

1)I personally prefer a mineral based sunblock with the active ingredients being either zinc oxide or titantium dioxide & one reason is I dont have a bad reaction on my skin.

2) Two companies, who in my opinion are great. The first is Aubrey. They r the the gold standard in the "Natural Cosmetic Line" as far as being all natural and even the inactive ingredients are as pure as I have seen.

3) The other comapny is Jason & again they make a mineral based sunblock that is a "clean" sunblock.

4) As far as the tint, check out both especially Aubrey and see what they have. I am sure many women use Aubrey with success.

If & when u decide to purchase either ebay or amazon has them way cheaper!! than a health food store.

Hope that helps

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
CornW.

Here is my experience that I have shared before.

1)I personally prefer a mineral based sunblock with the active ingredients being either zinc oxide or titantium dioxide & one reason is I dont have a bad reaction on my skin.

2) Two companies, who in my opinion are great. The first is Aubrey. They r the the gold standard in the "Natural Cosmetic Line" as far as being all natural and even the inactive ingredients are as pure as I have seen.

3) The other comapny is Jason & again they make a mineral based sunblock that is a "clean" sunblock.

4) As far as the tint, check out both especially Aubrey and see what they have. I am sure many women use Aubrey with success.

If & when u decide to purchase either ebay or amazon has them way cheaper!! than a health food store.

Hope that helps
jkp33

If you like mineral based SS, have you ever tried Colorescience? Great line if you have never tried it.

Colorescience

1 - 12 of 12 Posts