Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends!

I signed up yesterday and made my first post under another thread regarding bad reactions to skin care products, and I decided to post an introduction because it seems like the thing to do!

So about me: I am 27 years old and have finally decided to get interested in skin care. I have super oily skin and worse acne now than I had when I was a teenager. Whoever said acne goes away when you grow up was either lucky or was totally lying!

I use Erno Laszlo products and am completely satisfied. I started using the system years ago but had to stop because it was very expensive. Now I have found that I can get everything I need on e-Bay at almost 75% cheaper than the Erno Laszlo website or Nordstrom's. I bought the whole cleansing, toning, and moisturizing system (3:00 Extremely Oily Ritual) for $55 including shipping, and the retail price is $198! Woot!

Anyway, I'm exciting to be here, am loving my current skin care results, and am looking forward to learning new ways to take care of my skin. I welcome any suggestions on vitamin supplements or homemade remedies or anything else that has worked for you!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hello Mrs Adams, If anybody can help, these ladies really know their stuff. If you have any questions just type it in and I bet someone has the answer, or will find it for you. I am positive that you will enjoy this site as much as the rest of do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts