Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kk i will!! lol....if i was going to implement it into the hq4%/ret regime when would i put it on? like before the hq and sunblock or after hq b4 sunblock etc?? and also for night time!?...thanks abunch lightnlift!!

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
use it during the day only before putting on the HQ and sunblock. At night you may want to cut it out of the regimen since u dont want to buffer the Retin-A any further than it is already from the HQ 4%

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It would be nice to know what the concentrations are of the actives in this lotion, but I'm with LNL on this one. For that price, I'd try it. Sounds like something nice to smooth on between applications of the HQ/RA.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Didn't work for me but I gave it just a week or 2. Thought was great value but the lotion top turned cofee brown 1 week after I opened it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i tried this and don't recall it working for me. i got it from guesso webiste but wouldn't recommend people buying from there. it smells really nice but didn't do much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just recently joined this and OMG do not use sure white products! i was recommended by this from a friend and i guess it depends on each individual and the purpose of me using it was to help get rid of my acne scar. for the first 3 weeks it was fine but then i started to get a burning feeling on my face.. then i started to get pigmentation and it was so awful. i was so worried the pigmentation would be permanent as i've never experienced this before and when i called the retail store to advise them what happened they said its because i overused the product and i know for myself i didn't and used as directed! the gel itself is very strong and i think that could be along with the bleaching cream that ruined my skin well my face! then to make it worst i ended up with **** loads of pimples. this had been going on since dec-09 and i ended up going to the dermatologist and now have been on roaccutane for 3 months now and the pigmentation has faded and skin gone back to normal but took 5 months and still isn't perfect. boohoo... DO NOT USE SURE WHITE DON'T TAKE THE RISK!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
i just recently joined this and OMG do not use sure white products! i was recommended by this from a friend and i guess it depends on each individual and the purpose of me using it was to help get rid of my acne scar. for the first 3 weeks it was fine but then i started to get a burning feeling on my face.. then i started to get pigmentation and it was so awful. i was so worried the pigmentation would be permanent as i've never experienced this before and when i called the retail store to advise them what happened they said its because i overused the product and i know for myself i didn't and used as directed! the gel itself is very strong and i think that could be along with the bleaching cream that ruined my skin well my face! then to make it worst i ended up with **** loads of pimples. this had been going on since dec-09 and i ended up going to the dermatologist and now have been on roaccutane for 3 months now and the pigmentation has faded and skin gone back to normal but took 5 months and still isn't perfect. boohoo... DO NOT USE SURE WHITE DON'T TAKE THE RISK!!
Sure White will definitely make your face break out in pimples. I used it on my face for like 3 days and broke out...So I only use it on my butt now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sure White will definitely make your face break out in pimples. I used it on my face for like 3 days and broke out...So I only use it on my butt now.
LOL Funny!

I brought carotein lightening lotion and it was some garbage and that's where I am using it at now my bottom....

·
Registered
108 Posts
LOL Funny!

I brought carotein lightening lotion and it was some garbage and that's where I am using it at now my bottom....
Why do the majority of black folks have problems with the color of their butt??? Like seriously, all of the black women I know complain about their butt being much darker than the rest of their body! No sun shines down there so why do we all have black asses?!!? In fact, I know this one girl, she's high yellow (naturally light) her butt is perfectly the color of a chocolate candy bar. Why do you think we have this problem??? Any thought?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Why do the majority of black folks have problems with the color of their butt??? Like seriously, all of the black women I know complain about their butt being much darker than the rest of their body! No sun shines down there so why do we all have black asses?!!? In fact, I know this one girl, she's high yellow (naturally light) her butt is perfectly the color of a chocolate candy bar. Why do you think we have this problem??? Any thought?
I know why, because of the melanin production in darker people's skin that produces on high levels with friction. We sit our a$$'s all day. I am Dominican, natural color of my avatar and that's exactly why I'm on here, for my a$$... and then my arms.

I have several cousins, some lighter and some darker who has the same thing with their behinds. (LOL)!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have no reviews to contribute, but from looking at the website I don't know about some of those products. Looks a little low budget to me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So could it be that the ingredients listed on the jar could actually be something else??
YES! Most of the time what's in the jars/bottles is not what is really in them. They do this so that the products will pass through customs!! I just heard today that Sure White is one of those companies...stay away.

Hey does anyone know or ever hear of a lotion called Niuma? I think it might be one of these companies too.

·
Registered
496 Posts
PaulWalk now is the Sure White lightening Body Lotion working for u? How did u use it? With the serum or alone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts