Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I don't want to break any rules so I hope I'm not. This isn't an advertisement. I'm an MBA grad student at Texas doing a marketing project on skin care for teens and tweens. My group has put together a 5 minute survey that we would like teen and tween girls to fill out. It has nothing to do with any specific brand, just questions relating to their use of skin care. If you can help, we would appreciate it. If this is against the board rules, I apologize, I don't want to spam.

surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fvIjPdrL3SNk3gaFhhXLvA_3d_3d

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Survey i dont see why you are breaking any rules here and sure everyone will be happy to help!

good luck with it

·
Administrator
33,797 Posts
took your survey even though my age bracket wasn't listed lol. I picked the oldest 19-wishing I was 19 again thats all!

best of luck to you and congrats to you on getting your MBA that is a huge accomplishment!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't see why you would be spamming either! But...and I don't mean to sound stupid...are you supposed to be able to get to your survey by clicking on it? Don't worry that something's wrong with your survey if the answer is yes, it's probably the computer I'm using.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts