139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it work ?

i'm talking about the soap from the website

theswisscare.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
I havent tried this specific ones, but I have tried some other glutathione products and they do work.
But they take a while till you ll start seing a big dofference. Its not like hydroquinone. Its a more gentle type of skin whitening. Also, I would call it more skin brightening than skin whitening. You know when someone is pregnant and they say you glow? Something like that. But it will also whiten it a few shades. But no Michael jackson whitening. lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I havent tried this specific ones, but I have tried some other glutathione products and they do work.
But they take a while till you ll start seing a big dofference. Its not like hydroquinone. Its a more gentle type of skin whitening. Also, I would call it more skin brightening than skin whitening. You know when someone is pregnant and they say you glow? Something like that. But it will also whiten it a few shades. But no Michael jackson whitening. lol
Nikkita .. u from India??? if so can u tell me where to buy ??
pls

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been using the sw+ss soap for about 10 days now --no drastic results..my husband says he sees a slight difference..I am going to stick to it to see if I get lighter over time ....I'll keep you posted on the results

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the tip! After looking for about a week where to buy it I finally found it on ebay!
Its by far the best glutathione based skin whitening product I ve used. I wish I had taken some photos before so that I could show you the difference.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the tip! After looking for about a week where to buy it I finally found it on ebay!
Its by far the best glutathione based skin whitening product I ve used. I wish I had taken some photos before so that I could show you the difference.
where do u live.. does it ship worldwide ??

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been using the swiss soap for about one month now -theres a very slight difference -Its a very slow process--It will probably be 3 months before I see a significant difference in my skin

·
Registered
13 Posts
gluthatione is a amino acid that has to be taken iternally and it is known to dexoify the kidneys. not whitening, and as from gluthathione used as skin whitening lotions I DON'T THINK SO BIG RIP OFF. IT CAN NOT BE EFFECTIVE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BODY. my gosh.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think it would be hard to see significant lightening using a soap alone as it gets washed off. I would have to combine it with some other whitening cream, serum, lotion etc.

But keep us updated with how you get on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glutathione only works when taken internally. It also requires continous use, the whitening effect is obtained if taken in large amount.....
Dosage computation for SKIN WHITENING (double increased dose)

20-40 mg/kg/day

Ex. 50 kg female

50kg body wt x 30mg (median of 20 & 40) = 1500mg/ day in 3 divided doses

·
Registered
13 Posts
the lotions and creams are a scam and complete waste of mony. but hey.., if you got that kind of money to give away for free give it to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been using the SW+SS skin whitening soap for over 4 months now. I can say with great ceirtainty that it does work.
Not only my friends and family noticed that, but I can tell from pictures that I am definately lighter than before.
It's just a time consuming process and most of people give up in the first month.

·
Registered
47 Posts
why would you expect drastic results from a soap, no matter what kind of soap it is, soaps does not stay on our skin, it is meant to be rinse off, unless you don't rinse them off then that's a different story.
You do not see drastic results from skin whitening soap, what it does is it acts as an exfoliant, prep the skin for skin whitening cream, as the creams penetrates faster and better when using a skin whitening soap, but if you use a skin whitening soap alone, then you will counts days....weeks...maybe months.

I've been using the sw+ss soap for about 10 days now --no drastic results..my husband says he sees a slight difference..I am going to stick to it to see if I get lighter over time ....I'll keep you posted on the results

·
Registered
47 Posts
what's up with you and the word scam, just because a product does not work on YOU then you think have all the right to generalize and call it a scam. These people are not giving their money away, they have hopes and beliefs that a product will work on them. I don't even know why you are here, you're a complete waste of time and effort.

the lotions and creams are a scam and complete waste of mony. but hey.., if you got that kind of money to give away for free give it to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree with you 100%. Skin lightening soaps will give you results but it will take time.

I think it would be hard to see significant lightening using a soap alone as it gets washed off. I would have to combine it with some other whitening cream, serum, lotion etc.

But keep us updated with how you get on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hmm, outside of the body, so ur saying that topical creams will not work as a skin lightener?? Are you aware that whatever you apply on your skin goes to your bloodstream?? I beg u to argue..

gluthatione is a amino acid that has to be taken iternally and it is known to dexoify the kidneys. not whitening, and as from gluthathione used as skin whitening lotions I DON'T THINK SO BIG RIP OFF. IT CAN NOT BE EFFECTIVE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BODY. my gosh.

·
Registered
13 Posts
glutha CAN NOT BE ASORBED. in pill form it will be destroyed in the stomach before you will see results. injections are another story. if this cramps your style jazeera70 deal with it. SO IF YOU WANT CONFLICT BRING IT.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts