Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read many posts on this website regarding the SW+SS L-Glutathione Soap and so far I've seen mostly positive reviews. However, I have a few questions before I purchase this product.

What should I do when I finally achieve the brightened skin tone I want? Should I use the soap less frequently? If so, how many days a week?

Does the soap irritate private areas such as the groin, areola and nipple, and underarms?

The website states "avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight". The weather is getting warmer at this time of year and there are going to be days where it's impossible to avoid sunlight (I even have to walk to work
). What should I do?

Thanks looking forward to some answers!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and yes I saw it. I just wanted to create a new post so my questions would be answered directly. Was I not supposed to do that? Sorry I'm new to this website.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thanks and yes I saw it. I just wanted to create a new post so my questions would be answered directly. Was I not supposed to do that? Sorry I'm new to this website.
Coutney - you are welcome and encouraged to start new threads on the site. I was just pointing out that the "Skin Lightening" forum would be the place most folks interested (and capable) in the subject would drift. No problem; I hope that you get some responses to your question either here or over there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts