Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone tried products with syn-ake (synthedic snake venom) in them. Apparently, a product used in place of Botox.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got some from Aldi Syn-ake and started using it yesterday. A great price and a smooth flowing cream which definitely tightened up my problem areas (crows feet/laughter lines). Hope it is as good as the Aldi Q10 moisturiser. Its early days but for the cost it seems a great buy. Will get more from ebay IF it proves its worth. So far so good. Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Minnemel here. I have used the syn-ake for over 2 weeks now and the results are amazing. The cost was small in comparison with other creams I have used but I can visibly see differences in skin tightness. Even a close friend of mine has said that I looked radiant (didn't let on about cream though). Still early days but I LOVE THIS CREAM. Believe it sold out at Aldi so I'll have to find more via other means. Any tips on locating more as its a must have for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bought it yesterday here in Ireland...sold out across europe. It comes as a serum in a container rather like a pump pen. cost about $15 to buy... supposed to be fantastic...have not tried it yer though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, has anyone tried products with syn-ake (synthedic snake venom) in them. Apparently, a product used in place of Botox.
Hi, bought it yesterday as I was looking for it for weeks but sold out across europe...I live in Ireland and there it was on the shelf yesterday so grabbed a tube. comes in a serum which is in a pen like applicator . Have not tried yet but from the reviews in America it is supposed to be great. will try and let you all know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fawnie, I bought the VV from GoW 5% today. My question is, do I mix this with something or do I use it straight out of the bottle?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow, I had never heard of that ingredient, but I found out it won some award in Switzerland. Check this out, Syn-ake

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Fawnie, I bought the VV from GoW 5% today. My question is, do I mix this with something or do I use it straight out of the bottle?
Marie
I just used it straight out of the bottle after my C serum, then apply sunscreen.
Here is a discussion of how to use it. They say to put it on the muscles that make the wrinkles, not the wrinkles themselves, much the same way that Botox is injected....that is where you would apply the VV. Read on:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/garde...ges?msg=2170.1

Skin | care | talk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts