Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am new here and have joined in the hope that someone maybe able to help with a rather distressing skin problem I have. I suffer from syringoma around my eyes . In case you don?t know syringoma is the little bumps some people get on the skin around there eyes. I am nearly 30 now and the problem has been getting worse over time. I had heard that a TCA peel might help but after recently doing one it seems to have revealed more!
I have seen my Doctor about it here in the UK about it but was told it was a cosmetic issue. Has anyone here had any success in treating syringoma permanently? Any advice would be great as it is really starting to get me down and damage my confidence.

Many thanks,

Pandora

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi Pandora77.
It sounds like that's what I have, although I never knew that it had a name. I'm in my early 50s and when I was about 30 I had lower eye surgery and it removed all the 'bumps' as well as the loose skin. Things were great for a number of years but the bumps are here again. I always wondered how they get there. Is this a common thing?
I've recently had upper eyelid surgery to correct my perifferal vision and I asked the surgeon about the bumps under my eyes. He said because I have had previous surgery He would have to do multiple small surgeries to get rid of them all. Not exactly what I wanted to hear!

Please let us know if you come up with an answer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts