Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a 38 year old mom of three. I have sensitive, acne prone combination skin. I am what you would consider medium skin tone. I never had acne as a teenager really but ever since I have had kids my skin looks terrible. I was a lifeguard and swimmer so of course I did major sun damage to it. I look like I am about 28 right now. I want to try and keep looking as young as possible for as long as possible. I am a cosmetics junkie. I try all the antiaging products with no results. I do like the olay line the best out of everything I have tried. I have been looking at reviews for the Tanda system and they look pretty good. I am really considering taking the plunge for it. Does anyone know if this thing would be a good investment or should I just keep looking? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi! i have been using roacutane for about 7 months my acne went away but it came back little pimples all over the place. i bought the tanda yesterday only after 2 sessions i can see a big difference. but i'll keep using it and will keep u updated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts