Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I have just joined and can see Im going to be spending a lot of time at this site! I stumbled onto skincare talk as I was looking for reviews on Tanda does anyone have one or know of someone who does and of course the main question? Does it work?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Welcome-

I don't know anyone who has tried the Tanda, but you can look at the reviews at Makeupalley.com on it.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, after looking around this site and many others I found reviews not only for the Tanda but for Baby Quasar and Light Stim. Now the only problem is which one to buy????

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Rangi63....there is a terrific group of knowledgeable people here, have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased it because a friend bought one primarily for her sons Acne (recommended by her doctor) It worked fantastic for him. She started to use the red light attachement for herself (it comes with a blue light attachment and a red one) I commented on her appearance and she told me about the Tanda ...........It does work and I am very happy with mine... I only wish it would hold its charge longer...but I do see results.. many people have commented on how "refreshed" I look..It thought it was an expensive purchase but I had seen results and I am very pleased that I bought it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts