Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK---I have treated, or am treating, a scar with copper peptides (yes my enemy that ruined my skin and aged it all) and TCA. The reason I am using the Copper Peptides is that abnormal collagen reduction is what CP's are good for, they stop overproduction. This is what a keloid is.

So my reginen has been very extreme layers of TCA (like 3-5 layes at a time on a rubbery keloid scar very raised) followed by days off covered in CP serum (the weakest and less abrasive of the bunch). I am making headway. Just thought I would report this.

·
Registered
256 Posts
does it work. i have a keloid on my knee. it's not that noticable or nobody has ever comment on it. but it would be nice to get rid of!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It seems to be working. I had a large keloid on my shoulder area. It is now down to half as large. The CP I ONLY use for scar remodelling, anyone who has followed my posts knows I had severe skin damage (aging) from using CPs as an anti-aging lotion, because it is NOT, copper degrades most of collagen production and a keloid is overproduction of collagen. I did buy my CP from SkinBio and have tons left from when I stopped using it. That and the TCA seem to be working.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
u are welcome! and I think you could still try to remove your keloid scars lexi was pretty good with things like that, if it worked for her...it can work for you too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts