Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got all excited, yes I did, I got my tca peel kit last night and tried the test spots as recommended. I tried that place befor my ear, the top of my hand up to the elbow almost and two big and bad scars on my knees. I left the goop on for 5 minutes like the directions say- and nothing no frosting no itch, no scabbing the skin doesn't seem drier absolutely nothing....what did I do wrong, or was it just not strong enough for my skin type..... Help from those experienced, beatiful ladies whom done this before would be much appreciated....DH is having a good laugh at my expense saying that I wasted his hard earned money.....

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
12.5% is really weak and will need to be layered. Try another spot ( freckle or age spot ) do one layer wait 5 min then do one more layer if no frost try one more after the 5 min wait. See if that will frost ya if not, you will need to bump up to 18%. We are all different some got results with the 12.5% I think it was CUNCH?? Any try the layers and see what happens

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Lady of Wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try the rest of my face tonight- do think it wise to try that arm again or wait the three weeks as the booklet says?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Mony I think you will find that if you test spot your face, rather than your hands and legs, you will be surprised. It is far more sensitive - I had a good result with the 12.5% on my face, but on my leg nothing (and that is with 3 layers). Be very respectful of this stuff!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
agreed you will not have the same results on the face vs. arms legs NOT even close!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts